Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Words will shrivel your dick into a vagina, images make my cock hard and wet with pre.

:smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Alhazred posted:

You think?
"Light-skinned black character played by white woman"
"Junkie white girl ‘sold’ to black drug dealer"
"White woman in blackface has an affair with Abolitionist Senator; “the great leader's weakness that is to blight a nation.”
"Light-skinned black character played by white woman marries white man"
"Light-skinned black character played by white woman; her “secret” past almost wrecks her marriage to white man Barrymore"
"Light-skinned black character played by white woman “passes” for white"
"“Tragic Mulatto” played by white woman Gardner. Lena Horne had the part, until MGM chief Louis B. Mayer stepped in and refused to show a real interracial couple onscreen"
"Light-skinned black character played by white woman (Lombard is a mix of Lakota, Russian, and Swiss)"

It seems weird to me how Hollywood consistently tries to sell itself as progressive on many issues but particularly race, and yet is also consistently more racist than the average American (racist as the average American may be!).

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

This got posted in the animation thread but more people deserve to see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs-tu4fj4zA

:dogbutton:

I'm glad there's still someone making classic-style terrible, terrible animation to make lovely YouTube videos out of.

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Shoombo posted:

I am all about Live Die Repeat and Repeat. That is a loving awesome title.

Live Die Repeat, Moreso

If they make a third one, it should be Live Die Threepeat

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Young Michael Douglas in Ant Man was pretty good but Undead Peter Cushing looked like poo poo

I agree that Undead Peter Cushing looked like poo poo, but I thought that the couple-second-long shot of Fake Carrie Fisher at the end worked excellently, and it's confused me since then to find that some others have the opposite opinion.

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Chairman Capone posted:

The droid revolutionary will think he is Darth Vader reincarnated in a droid body and scoff at Kylo Ren for focusing only on Vader's aesthetics and not an in-depth analysis of the his economic message. I like this idea more and more.

His name is I-12-B and his owners call him Eye-Twelve-Bee and then there's a big climactic scene where he renames himself Eye-One-Two-Bee and then later he goes outright messianic and renames himself again I-Am, forsaking droid naming conventions all together.

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

The MSJ posted:

In a spot of irony, the new Pirates movie is being held hostage by internet hackers: http://gizmodo.com/report-new-pirates-of-the-caribbean-being-held-for-ran-1795240158

Maybe this is a good time to get the McAfee people to help since Depp is going to star in a movie about their founder.

Yikes. I think it's extremely likely that the movie will, in fact, be leaked. If the hackers have any brains at all, they'll have it hooked up to some kind of dead man's switch to remove the option of "prevent it from getting leaked by throwing law enforcement at the problem".

Can you imagine the shitstorm if it was The Last Jedi instead? That'd be historic.

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Gatts posted:

There were fake rumors of a Brokeback Mountain sequel starring Emma Watson and Margo Robie. My question is why is this not happening anyway.

:raise: Please don't turn a landmark for gay rights into a fetish thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

CelticPredator posted:

Counterpoint Terminator Genynsis. The worst studio backed fan film I've seen.

I love the guy, but he's made some goddamn awful repugnant poo poo.

I wouldn't go so far as to call Genisys good, but it's definitely better than Salvation. I'd say it's better than 3 as well if not for the fact that I think Terminator 3 actually had obvious potential to be a good movie if they'd bothered to put some effort in.

• Locked thread