Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I know 2016 was a bit of a wasteland in terms of new properties that could spawn franchises, but was it so bland that Bad Moms is the one that got picked up? I guess they're trying to get future films out so fast that people even remember it exists, because by 2018 I doubt anyone would have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

You have to remember just how much poo poo they have on Cruise, Travolta, etc too. They can never, ever leave.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

In the same way he covers up his bald head.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's having a proper release screening currently so it's probably a normal digital projection.

http://variety.com/2017/film/box-office/box-office-close-encounters-of-the-third-kind-tulip-hitmans-1202544778/

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

First film is all kids, followup will be adults apparently.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I don't think it was ever gonna be big, but Netflix somewhere hosed up and put Hitmans Bodyguard online so there's been a clean copy going around for a week. Can't help takings.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ape Agitator posted:

Check it out. It has the feel of a euro action comedy but with a cast that makes the comedy good rather than just weird. It does have some brutal moments that almost feel like 48hrs level of "this is an action comedy, right?".

Oh yeah, I was completely sold from the moment I saw them ape the original Bodyguard poster.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

What's the crossover fanbase for Star Wars and The Room? It's the only likely way we're gonna get vampires in the canon. #tommyforepisodeix

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I completely forgot about that, which means I get to watch it again which makes me very happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

well why not posted:

jokes aside, I can't wait to see what Taika Waititi does next. If Ragnarok is nearly as good as it looks in the promo materials, dude should have a blank cheque for his next project. I'm excited for one of these movies to actually be funny too.

I was so ready to walk away from the Thor movies for good, the first was forgettable at best and the second was boring garbage. They're ugly as hell to watch too.

So of course they had to hire Taika to direct just to drag me back in.

• Locked thread