Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Yea post it. Shame. Shame. Shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Go down to Fresno?

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Looks like we got a third person.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Where is a good spot in Oakland or San Fran to grab a beer Skwirl, also food.

Down for anything that is not seafood.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Shocked Handmaiden didn't get a foreign picture nom, one of the best in the year. Also, its score is really good.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
But yea I totally be one of those and admit, wasn't crazy about La-La Land. Moonlight was goooooooooooood though

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Lobster needed more love too. Only one nomination? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Speaking of which. Get Out is getting great minor buzz.

O and so conservatives now care about the environment (ignores Trump signing an executive order to start the Dakota Pipeline).

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Looks like Trump is actually going to build that wall.

Also, keep getting denied Airports :(

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Yea and actually temporarily banning muslims.

I wish we could get a drat airport. This story is topical and brings even more awareness to the hate festering around the world.

gently caress, wanted to go to the states and probably can't or won't go now.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Couldn't Coppola just sell a couple bottles of wine to pay for it. Find it annoying that the upper middle class and millionaires would use crowd sourcing. You have money and connections.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Too much punching get inventive with your physical assault. Movie themed.

Also, congrats Coffee and Pie, screw the haters.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
See this can be both applied to CAP and MAGA CAP Thing. It's great.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Wonder if there is any Alt-Righters here just too scared to admit it.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
O no here. I bet there is one...just hiding.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Egbert Souse posted:

I'm going to write a screenplay about the Pigman's life and how he overcomes adversity and bigotry with sheer optimism.

best be a musical.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Hey you Gooooooons,

toss me ideas for some of the best lit horror/supernatural movies you know. Bonus points for kooky or colourful lighting and slight mustiness. Trying to scrounge up a list for the DOP.

E: Also, anyone with rad uses of slow push ins.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
ITS PRETTY DARK SOOOOOOO FAR.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Are we talking about The Haunting where Owen Wilson gets decapitated by a stone lions head? Then yes.

But thank you for the Argento and Carpenter suggestions. Those will be helpful.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

DC Murderverse posted:

I'm gonna be in LA next week and probably spend most of my time looking at cool movie-related poo poo. What should I go see? I'm staying at a hotel in Hollywood not far from the Chinese Theater, but I'm willing to hike/uber a bit.

Not movie related but check out the Getty Centre some awesome stuff.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Holy poo poo. Maybe got an airport, loving hardest part in pre is done.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
O poo poo if you want food options, check out:

Guisados and Tlayuda, both are so gooooooooood.

Also, get some Korean BBQ and if you like fancy tropical cocktails in a cool setting check out Tiki Ti.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
That loving blows. He is like the best part of the Crystal Skull.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Banning Iranians is just weird, they haven't done anything terroristy directly to the Americans in a whileeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Now Iran is banning America. Where are you going to get your Fesenjoon and Kabob now?!

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Its just alternative beliefs gently caress Whitey, yeeeshhhh

But it amazes me the amount of people saying "I can't believe he is doing this". Why is it such a shock? He said he was going to do it...

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
As long as the Canadians aren't banned you should be fine.

Where else would you get your uhm ehr...Maple Syrup?

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Yea remember going to Vermont. State Troopers stopped us for going under the speed limit (said we were speeding). In his defense I was looking swarthy (beard olive complexion).

You would also lose out on all our precious water and cheese curds.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Get some reusable tote bags?

So any one have special plans tonightttt

E: looks because of this ban my parents won't be allowed in the states.

Death By The Blues fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Jan 29, 2017

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Thats no excuse from the offset we knew he was an attention seeker and the biggest narcissist around, of course he is going to do extremely reactionary things. More and more people will talk about him, we knew that from the beginning.

Anyone here excited for Get out?

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Think we all need to bond over some brunch.

Need to rewatch Darkchie wasn't impressed.

E: looks like we potentially got our airport

Death By The Blues fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jan 29, 2017

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
He talked a bunch about himself but he was coooooooooool.

So how is everyones love life?

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

I thought his admiration of everything YEEZY was endearing.

Just recorded the first episode of the podcast. I have some doubts about how it went. I don't think we prepared enough cause we pretty much just winged the whole thing. Hopefully tho, in editing it I'll be able to see what works and what doesn't and the next episode will be a lot better.

Put me on an episode. Have a good USB Mic collecting dust.

Also, those poor people in that Mosque.

For people saying Canada is better look up O'Leary or Leitch, Neo-Nazi posters being put up in Toronto Suburbs, a lot more Nazi activity online come from Canada.

What next week we are going to find out Trumps Supreme Court Nomination? It never ends.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

LesterGroans posted:

Did you see Leitch's bullshit Tweet where she's all "how could I ever judge another democratically elected leader?" What a piece of garbage.

She is poo poo. But nowhere do I want hear Canadians say they are better then that. We can become as complacent and there are tons of people here susceptible to Neo Nazi rhetoric.

E: This poo poo really pisses me off Childhood friend (3 days apart) moved from Toronto to Milwaukee when he was 7, still there. He knows Iranian citizens who are dying in the states and none of their relatives can't visit them. Family who cannot visit, friends who are on visas who now can't go home.

poo poo even my parents may get hassled at the border cause their passport says Iran. My grandmother is Iranian in Australia supposed to come here in the summer potentially (now most of the connecting flight options are off limits). All of this is garbage.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
So nice to me when I was called Sand friend of the family or repeatedly made fun of because of my name.

More Trudeau drags his feet on poo poo and accomplishes nothing he promised, more we are going to wind up with either one of those rear end hats. gently caress I wish Layton was alive, he would have been PM and taken none of this.

E: On another note just watched Suspiria and man that film looks good. Argento bender all this week for prep.

Death By The Blues fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jan 30, 2017

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Where in Canada were you?

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

Pretty sure LSD25 was the CIA's formula, which is what guys like Burroughs first experimented with.

Holding you to this

Please let me know when. Got Audition ready to go.

Interested my business partner Suspiria. Seemed to like it.

Told the DOP to watch it and just do that.

E: and yea its bizarre seeing Confederate flags in loving Canada. Saw a huge one on the back of a pick up truck in Kingston (shocker).

Death By The Blues fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jan 30, 2017

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Huh, so I guess if this is the norm I won't be allowed in the states.

Sorry, if this is annoying you guys, just really agitating me.

Just had a client meeting with a guy who did just that (talk about business and property and make a poo poo ton of money on it) wanted me in there to discuss making videos, then didn't know if he wanted videos, then asked if I could help with his marketing (sure if its videos), and help with his website and administrative work (uh I run a small production company). I think maybe he wants videos?

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Sorry to hear that. Get some icecream and hopefully it helps?

Do you like ice cream? More of a gelato person?

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Skwirl posted:

I guarantee this guy will say something about "exposure" when you bring up monetary compensation.

O it sounds like he will pay. Just uh, he doesn't want all of his videos to be done by a professional dedicated video company.

So just mentioned to him he should just hire a marketing guy that has basic filming and editing skills and hire us for the big projects that would be lead generators and draws. He seemed kind of interested in the idea, but wasn't sure. Originally, he came to us wanting only videos, then kind of sprung the entire administrative/marketing/website caveat on us.

Congrats Freudian Slipper (on the engagement not the toilet)

E: editing some of work with the guy in it, he numerously mentions that he makes 300 an hour, so uh I know he can afford it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Apparently his next movie is "Cybersecurity". The EO got leaked and it sounds like these forums will be bare soon :(

and yea Skwirl we never do anything without a contract. Just had an off feeling about him too.

• Locked thread