Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

zodiac or alien 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Why does superman fight a LotR orc in this lovely batman v superman movie

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

what happend to blockbuxter video

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Why all the arthouse pretense when your movies about a girl loving a fish

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Does the fish finish on her or her eggs

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Top 10 of the year

10 the one where the girl fucks a fishman
9 the one where the girl fucks a fishman
8 the one where the girl fucks a fishman
7 the one where the girl fucks a fishman
6 the one where the girl fucks a fishman
5 the one where the girl fucks a fishman
4 the one where the girl fucks a fishman
3 the one where the girl fucks a fishman
2 dunkirk
1 the one where the girl fucks a fishman

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Does kevim spacey try to gently caress the baby driver?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

What are people seeing in kong skull island? I thought it was bland as poo poo.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Bring back gladitorial combat. You beat the previous death row guy you get to live

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

CPL593H posted:

What a loving loser.

I own 3 and feel like a loser...this dude is well beyond loser

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Do fat middle aged women trade pops at McDonald's like they did with beanie babies

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

buying $40 in bitcoin the other day

Why tho

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Grendels Dad posted:

Why is there no mouth?

edit: ugh, most of them don't have mouths!

My Alien one has 2!

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Grendels Dad posted:

Does it still have the dead black eyes? It must look horrifying.

It has the translucent dome with creepy skull underneath. Its both horrifying and adorable

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

dude looks way more like joe biden than sandusky

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Is movie pass worth it? I was about to sign up but heard it was ending soon because of how bad they hosed with it. Any truth to this as id rather not toss my CC info to them and have it sold to the Russians when it collapses.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Timby posted:

I had an hour and a half of puppy time and I have dates scheduled for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday..

... everything's coming up Milhouse?

Are these puppy visits permanent? Because when they end it's gonna suck for you and that puppy

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

When you think about it...BTTF is really the story of a girl who goes to bed wishing her boyfriend and his family weren't such pathetic losers and gets her wish granted.

Possibly by a demon

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

please dont doxx me

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

CPL593H posted:

Can you also add video games and anime to this?

this but extend the anime ban to every forum

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

i havent actually had a "i have nothing to do and it sucks outside guess ill watch a movie" type days in like 5 years. should i just sell my dvds/blurays?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

feedmyleg posted:

Anyone have a great July 4th movie?

born o nthe 4th of july

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

why does the mob care about a buncha crappy appartments

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

question about moviepass, you know how they make you take pics of the ticket stub now, it's because they have no actual way of knowing where the credit they put on the card goes to right? I mean the ticket clerk always asks you what it's for even when you pick it on the app

Where/how do they ask you to do this? I've never been asked to do this afaik and they haven't shut me off for not doing it.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

CPL593H posted:

No one seems to have mentioned it here, but it looks like the backlash against Scarlett Johansson playing a transman was sufficient that she decided to not do that. Maybe somewhere someone has learned something!

Why were people upset at her for that

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

CPL593H posted:

I kind of figured that was a given. But reflecting on it now, that was a post that had to explain why it was even a problem.

Sorry I made you explain why actor playing something they're not in real life made people on the internet mad with 0 context to what said movie even was I guess.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Yes blackface is entirely the same thing you're so right captain spectrum.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I mean explain to me what the difference is other than one is racially based and the other is icky trans people

Well without knowing what movie this even is I'm going to assume since the role/part is big enough to attract ScarJo that the sentiment from those involved isn't icky trans people.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Bam using up one of my times to check the thread to tell you maybe call out people who say awful poo poo and don't passively tolerate it and normalize it, and don't be nihilistic weirdos about how none of it matters and demanding change is capitulating to the system

you are literally the worst loving poster on these dead forums going on 10 years. why dont you reflect on that as the door hits your piece of poo poo manbaby rear end on the way out

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

lol he cant even do his pathetic hissy fit exit right

*dramatic post about leaving*
5min later "hey guys im back guess i just love attention :downs:

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

What a surprise the guy who was a shithead is deliberately misgendering me

what now? arent you the totally wacky guy who dresses up in banana suits and works at a comic store? past that i dont pay attention to poo poo you post sorry

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

i dont give a gently caress what their gender is SHES a piece of poo poo. anf gently caress you all for encouraging HER to post like dogshit for years and then be eternally confused why this subforum is a pile of rancid dogshit that noone trans or otherwise wants to ever post in

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

dickeye i mean this in the nicest way. how has noone that has had to deal with you irl ever pushed you down a flight of stairs when noones looking? (im sure about 90% of people have thought of it tho)

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

I mean, you can leave then right? This whole thing started about gender representation so how you don’t get that her gender representation is paramount to the discussion is baffling

because edit SHE SORRY has 75000 total posts on this website and i dont read about 99.9% of them

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Pirate Jet posted:

You’re doing it again.

edited

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

You quoted her post calling you out on misgendering her and still called her a guy.

You did it again in this post

Lurdiak might hate Dickeye with the power of a million suns but I don’t know the history that well and that’s on them. Lurdiak still has the basic decency to treat not continue calling her a guy.

Hell I didn’t know Dickey had come out as I was MIA when it happened and don’t remember anything about it since I came back. I hosed that up in my response and feel horrible for it.

You just continue to do it without care. So basically gently caress off

i just edited it when i saw it dumbass.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Skwirl posted:

This is why I have issues with found footage as a genre.
https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1033755739364511745

your issue is that people are stupid?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

FreudianSlippers posted:

Slice of life:
A few months ago I got a box of videotapes from my parents. Mostly stuff recorded from TV when I was a kid, a lot of it totally unlabeled. I've been meaning to go through them, sort them, and maybe digitize any home videos or anything else notable I find but I've not managed to find the time.

So today I was home sick and decided to make some use of my sickness. I crawled out to the mall and bought myself a notepad, some stickers for labeling, and a fresh pen. Came back home took the huge back of tapes from out of their storage place and sat down on the floor with my pen and pad ready for documenting. I inserted the first tape which was labeled "A L I E N 1". I turn on the VCR and rewind.

It shuts off.

I try to turn it on again. Nothing works, I unplug and replug it into several different sockets. Nothing smells like it's burning but it just won't turn on again. I take it apart and everything looks like it's functional to me but my knowledge of the innards is so limited that I wouldn't know if it was broken. I try to get the tape out but I'm afraid I'll damage it.

Bit of an anti-climax.

I thought this story would end with you finding a sex tape tbh

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

First Man should have just been Buzz Aldrin punching moon landing deniers is the face for 2 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Baron von Eevl posted:

Weezer has always sucked, they just lucked into a half a dozen good songs.

99% of bands cant luck their way into that so thats something

• Locked thread