Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013
I would like to request you get a chipsqueek and name it Bob because squirrels are my favourites and look at those cute little bastards, I want one named after me.
If I was playing this game my monster barn would be full of nothing but the cutest animals. Only animals that would make Skippy Granola coo with joy are allowed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013
Exciting Stardew Valley news: Void Mayonnaise is a thing now. There's even a new little sidequest that involves making it. It's a pretty good money maker, actually. It comes in a little more expensive than regular mayo and a little cheaper than duck mayo, but because void chickens lay every day and ducks only lay every other day, it's more consistent.

This LP thread may have caused me to play a lot of Stardew Valley lately. It's the only Harvest Moon(ish) game I own.

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013

Skippy Granola posted:

This has made me a very happy farmer. Time for another Stardew Valley run!

Now I'm curious who you're going to woo. Who is the parent of your spherical babies, Skippy?

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013
If everything gets named Bob does that make me LP famous? Even if you don't name everything Bob (and you probably shouldn't, just because that would ge confusing fast), I double down on requesting Bob the chipsqueak. Make me into a tiny adorable rodent please.

I got really hyped with the talk of the new SoS game coming out soon, and then I saw the capybara and I was totally sold on this, it is a thing I need in my life... and then I remembered that US release dates and UK release dates are not the same thing, and we probably won't get it over here for like six months yet. And we might not even get that sweet capybara pal even. I hope we do though. Look at that thing.

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013

ThornBrain posted:

On that note, I just got Trio of Towns today, so I'll be streaming my first impressions at 5PM Pacific (roughly an hour and a half from now).

My capybara plushy is so doofy and adorable.

Capybara better have a face cam on the stream.

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013
Holy poo poo Tales from the Riverbank was my jam when I was about five or six. I must've watched that video like a million times. It's funny because my dad has a rodent phobia and always had to leave the room.

I totally believe Skippy is a bunch of guinea pigs that worked out how to use a computer.

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013

Shei-kun posted:

I always thought that sweet potatoes and yams were different plants.

Sweet potatoes and yams are different plants, they just get confused a lot because they look pretty much indentical. I think they taste pretty similar too, so they possibly get used interchangably, a bit like pumpkin and butternut.

Also I haven't gotten around to voting for Pubert's lady love, so I'm gonna go with Dolce because it's me, I am the one who loves the dumb spooky girl animes. It's pretty obvious Forte is gonna win though, which is probably for the best.

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013
If I were any good at video editing I would make a supercut of Skippy reactions to animals.

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013
I will enjoy my field, thank you.

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013
We need pictures of our newest co-commentator.

Doug's requests are pretty funny. I guess the game didn't expect you to get to the silly angst quite so quickly.

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013

Skippy Granola posted:

Ohhhh it's meeeee Clauuuuus

Don't for get meeeeee, Lucaaaaas

We need monsters named after these cuties. Something with big teeth for biting Skippy.

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013
My wish is for certain people to stop being so goddamn cute, I don't need more platonic crushes.

I'm referring, of course, to Fritz.

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013
I bought Story of Seasons because of this thread, and while I'm having so much of a blast I actually hurt my wrist playing for too long (I am weak and the DS is heavy....), two things stand out to me:

One, you make the conquests look way easier than they actually are, though that's probably because you know what you're doing, and I really have no idea.

Two, the multiplayer is region locked and that is bullshit of the highest order, because UK/EU multiplayer is dead and therefore there is no way for me to get awesome crops to lie and say I grew myself. Seriously, who region locks multiplayer?

It sure is weirdly addictive, though. I keep wanting to play just one more day. Thanks for reminding me how much I love Harvest Moon games, Thorn.

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013
What the gently caress game

What the gently caress

The last time I saved was the last day of autumn I can never touch my game again

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013

YamiNoSenshi posted:

What, you guys were unhappy with EGGSLAVE and Fukhed?

At least one chicken needs to carry on the MADSTACK name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013
I have nothing against couples feeding each other I guess but Forte seemed so... not into it. So that was creepy and unfortunate.

• Locked thread