Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Haden is an injury riddled shell of a football player. I can't imagine him playing anywhere with Perish Cox out of a job. Shelton is a competent DT so he'd see at least rotational work.

I think Kirksey would also find starting work as an interior lb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Tony Romo would have blocked that kick.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

The Browns

Things that made you happy: We finally have a kicker where I don't cringe when its more than 40 yards, still miss you Phil.
Things that surprised you in a good way: Terrelle Pryor actually turned into a decent receiver
Things that surprised you in a bad way: The Defense got WORSE somehow (I'm looking at you Horton)
Favorite Player this season: Crow
Unsung hero: Christian Kirksey
Player you hated beyond belief this season: Cameron Erving
Worst storyline about your team: 0-16 and everyone cheering for it
Most unappreciated aspect to the team this year by everyone: The Running Game.
Best win of the season: Well I would say the Chargers
Worst loss of the season: First Ravens game, I was more pissed off after that loss than nearly any other Browns game I can remember.
What the team needs to do this offseason: Build a defense
Funniest moment of the season: There was not really anything funny this season, just really really really depressing
Do you have hope or despair for the future: Can't do anything but go up!
Does anything actually matter: HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• Locked thread