Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

mcmagic posted:

Remember when the Jets had a clean shot at Brady when he was out in front of a running play and took a complete pass?

Every one of those players should have been blacklisted faster than Michael Sam was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

big money big clit posted:

David Johnson has 20 touchdowns by himself.

The Cardinals should be gunning for Romo because God drat could that offense be scary with Johnson drawing pressure.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Benny the Snake posted:

Every awesome moment that happened this season (beating the Patriots at Foxboro, seeing CJ Prosise's potential, Jimmy Garahm finally going off) were completely overshadowed by these major structural flaws like how Tom Cable convinced the whole organization to divest in the o-line and lean entirely on Wilson's elusiveness. Or the major injuries such as Thomas, Lockett, and Prosise. Or how Sherman in his egotism is now actively antagonizing his coaches, the media, and even his own fellow teamates. I used to be a Dodgers fan as a kid and the way Sherman is behaving reminds me a bit of how Manny Ramirez was.

This entire organization is a castle made sand, waiting for a wave like the Falcons to send it crashing down. Replacing Tom Cable with a more capable o-line coach would be a start but they'd need to continue making smart decisions in the offseason like investing in a better o-line, drafting talented rookies to keep the Leigon of Boom healthy, and finding a playmaker to take over the space Marshawn Lynch left behind.

Your season isn't over, whine in the thread for playoff teams.

got any sevens posted:

Every ravens loss from now on will make me smile, even if it's to the pats, because of you.

Ravens are still one of my favs, but Kawalimus whining will be a silver lining to all their losses.

Joe Flacco still plays like he's trying to get home early enough to catch his favorite evening shows. I didn't watch their whole season, but from what I saw I'm definitely questioning his motivation.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

kalensc posted:

Kelly looked at cancer and thought "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!"

:laffo:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Welcome to the thread, Dolfans.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

why are you in here

We all know it is a matter of time. :ohdear:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

FizFashizzle posted:

Anyone need a printer?

Does it do shirts?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

In a game of sorry mistakes the Bobby Rainey one was probably the actual worst. And then he was on the loving field for the next kickoff instead of fired into the sun. gently caress Bobby Rainey.

That and allowing the hail mary to happen were probably the two biggest punches to the team's spirit. At least the team sort of fought back from the hail mary, but once that kickoff happened the Giants were stuck in a corner with no chance of escape.

Dropping a couple touchdown passes was pretty terrible.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Kirk Cousins is turning into Eli Manning.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Can we post here yet?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Pungry posted:

We won our division and a playoff game, can't be too disappointed in that type of season. Especially considering the state of the Mariners the past 15 years.

That's how I feel. The injury to Shead really sucks since he probably won't be ready by week 1 now and we are definitely thin at corner. We have a lot of needs to fill this offseason and I don't know how we can get them all filled. O line is obviously a major one, but we could also use a good corner and some safety depth. It's hard to replace HoF talent like Earl Thomas, but Terrell has been absolute trash and we can't risk him ever seeing the field again.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

The Seahawks were the Texans of the NFC.

The Texans weren't even a top 16 team in the NFL.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

incompetent posted:

lol your team sucks

At least we won a playoff game. :shrug:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

causticBeet posted:

Bench lewis

Urgh. I don't want to watch Blount grind out a win after the Pats have a significant lead. I've seen that play out so many times it feels like a Michael Bay franchise.

MY GOD, THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!

edit
THIS ISN'T THE GDT!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Allow me to be the first to welcome the Houston Texans to the loser thread.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

v2vian man posted:

haha the texans are so dumb to sign osweiler. they should have gone with *clears throat and mutters into sleeve briefly* for sure

:lol:

TheChirurgeon posted:

I still can't figure out why he was still playing after the 2nd pick

Get out, this is our thread.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

His name is Dean and he pees

Trump's favorite coordinator

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

shirts and skins posted:

Hester absolutely belongs in the Hall, he was Arthur C Clarke's "technology sufficiently advanced so as to be indistinguishable from magic" in football form.

We've never had another player in football like him, every time he was able to catch it you were terrified that he'd break it.

Shame Josh Brown turned out to be a sack of poo poo because I can no longer celebrate his hilarious double armpit takedown of Hester back in his prime.

Much like Jerry Rice, it will be good to see Hester and Terrell Owens enter the Hall of Fame as Seattle Seahawks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

shirts and skins posted:

Sup, Packers fans? Falcons offense is pretty good, huh?

Love,
Seahawks Fans

• Locked thread