Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Super No Vacancy posted:

the foil stuff is more accurately from spermgod on t witter i think but it all comes together

yeah we were talking about that a few days ago. I adored that match in large part because it was one of the rare times in wrestling something I was waiting on for over a year happened in p much precisly the way I wanted. They really couldn't have handled Hiromu's return any better, and now we have another match with him and Dragon Lee! The junior division could be a real highlight for the company this year if they continue booking it well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Now all we need is Kenny to drop weight back to Junior Division and go full terminator on those two nerds

this won't happen but can you imagine how awesome it would be if it was those three

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Kenny's last jrn run was really loving horrible however. I mean it's to his credit that he's had such a good run as a hvy that he's made people forget how bad that run had been.

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Skinty McEdger posted:

Kenny's last jrn run was really loving horrible however. I mean it's to his credit that he's had such a good run as a hvy that he's made people forget how bad that run had been.

To me it just felt like he was coasting, waiting to move up to heavy. Which fit the story of last year, intentionally or not imo.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Skinty McEdger posted:

I think it is unfair to him to call those matches worse than fine to good.

• Locked thread