Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

and thank ladybeard mcflurry for great service!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
thank you ladybeard hamjobs, welcome social vegan

Manifisto

thank you pirate hamjobs, excellent work!

social vegan posted:

back at work buds I'm ripping that coffee mouth to the spout germin' just germin' it up in here I tell everyone I'm safe and I've got nothing but they got the eyes on me like I'm the crazy one but I'm here living in this mugless world nothing tying me doing friggin stitching up a cats cradle while downing joe right in front of these fools I'm laughing coffee everywhere but I'm laughing freedom looks like this me at work

I foresee great things, congrats sv

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Congrats and thanks Hamlady and SV!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
This doesn't bode well for the beef thread !

Welcome social vegan!

And thank you hamjobs!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

thank you vanisher and duckie and vynar and yobbers for putting up with my incomprehensible bullshit

social vegan i hope you are ready for this rowdy bunch of hardscrabblin' no goodniks who are rootin' tootin' and rarin' to go all harg nallin' balls to the wall rip roarin' roughridin' to the walgreens for some fruit by the foot and maybe some pepsi blue

Plebian Parasite

Congrats social vegan. You deserve this. And i'm not trying to be ominous or backhanded.

social vegan

I'm here 2 change the game *presses post while sitting on the toilet*

alnilam

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

thank you vanisher and duckie and vynar and yobbers for putting up with my incomprehensible bullshit

social vegan i hope you are ready for this rowdy bunch of hardscrabblin' no goodniks who are rootin' tootin' and rarin' to go all harg nallin' balls to the wall rip roarin' roughridin' to the walgreens for some fruit by the foot and maybe some pepsi blue

We could all stand to root and toot a bit more tbh

alnilam

oh and welcome and thank you to our two lovely friends hamjob and social vegam!

vanisher

Hammy was a stellar IK and I shall always reference this period of time as the ladybeard season, even outside of this forum.

Welcome Social Vegan!!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Think up an excellent probation thread so I can post in it later!

social vegan

I will have one up later this week and no one will be safe u will all feelthe wrath unless you don't post in it i guess

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

social vegan posted:

I will have one up later this week and no one will be safe u will all feelthe wrath unless you don't post in it i guess

except what if i post in it but also ask you nicely not to probe me because i gotta save that for real tru fites on the internet?

They Might Be

social vegan is hilarious. hamlady mcjobs can have the golden keys to the datsun whenever she wants again too.

bean mom

THANKS HAMMER JERBS

TIME TO MAKE SOCIAL VEGANS LIFE A LIVING HECK :evilbuddy:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rushi

by Smythe
I loved the old rule and I'll love the new rule this is a great country :,)

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
good luck social vegan

ill try not to put anything to fun in ya coffe :)

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
thanks for your service captain!

and welcome sv!

----------------

BIRDCON 2017

social vegan posted:

I'm here 2 change the game *presses post while sitting on the toilet*

pauper 1: he has a post button on his toilet...
pauper chorus (bowing): my liege!

Im Ready for DEATH

I'm so glad you could spare some time for us, social vegan.

social vegan

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

I'm so glad you could spare some time for us, social vegan.

I've been genuinely bad at keeping up on yob the past couple weeks but I am excited to make up for it by posting about toots and boogers

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Thank you LB McF.
Bienvenue SV.

vanisher

social vegan posted:

I've been genuinely bad at keeping up on yob the past couple weeks but I am excited to make up for it by posting about toots and boogers

Is this slang for trains and their ghostly conductors

social vegan

Barking Gecko posted:

Thank you LB McF.
Bienvenue SV.

merci!

social vegan

vanisher posted:

Is this slang for trains and their ghostly conductors

it's my uncle's version of snakes and ladders he makes us play at xmas time

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

social vegan posted:

it's my uncle's version of snakes and ladders he makes us play at xmas time

sounds like they really got one part of idiot king right here folks!!!!!!!!!!

sv is the king of games

joke_explainer

i'm sure you'll do an excellent job mr. vegan. thanks ladybeard mcflurry for being a great IK too!

City of Glompton

joke_explainer posted:

i'm sure you'll do an excellent job mr. vegan. thanks ladybeard mcflurry for being a great IK too!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

thank you ladybeard hamjobs, welcome social vegan

a misanthrope

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
awesome

a misanthrope

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
now that my friend social vegan is a mod i will be glad to facilitate some under-the-table deals. if you get banned just send me $5 and i'll make sure social vegan helps you out

Mariana Horchata

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

You did great!

and thanks for the

|/

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mariana Horchata posted:

You did great!

and thanks for the

|/

i love your spirit dog and i love your hot probs and i love every broken probe

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
Welcome to the party!!!!! And thanks!!!!

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

treasure bear

thank you ladybeard mcflurry goodbye
hello congratulations social vegan

alnilam

It really is a shame that all outgoing IKs are killed and replaced with a jerkov chain bot that draws from their posting history, but hey, such is the cost of protecting our valuable byob secrets and to call 4 you seem that I'm going back soon it the

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jan 6, 2017

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

It really is a shame that all outgoing IKs are killed and replaced with a markov chain bot that draws from their posting history, but hey, such is the cost of protecting our valuable byob secrets and to call 4 you seem that I'm going back soon it the

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

It really is a shame that all outgoing IKs are killed and replaced with a markov chain bot that draws from their posting history, but hey, such is the cost of protecting our valuable byob secrets and to call 4 you seem that I'm going back soon it the

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

heh heh ya heh

• Locked thread