Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

a stankromancer who controls the power of odor and uses it to attack his enemies. he is an ancient old whiffzard who has memorized the dark book of taint and calls forth vile creatures from the depths of the abyss.

"showered, you shall not pass!! safety!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu

stunken master, a martial artist who has tapped the stank leylines and drank from their pool of musk. years of dedication and meticulous training and development of sweat glands have produced a deadly fighter who need not be clean to fight well.

"feces floats, but also capsizes boats"

Quidthulhu

the fartinator, an in-fart-tration unit. part stench, part machine. sent from the future sent to destroy mankind before we can organize for the Flatulence Wars. he rides a bad rear end methane motorcycle and cannot be stopped by ordinary means. susceptible to open flames and spontaneous combustion however

"NICE NIGHT FOR A FART."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*lights a scented candle*

Plebian Parasite

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*lights a scented candle*

*lights four more to summon Assmodeus*

FutonForensic

Slow motion: as the rear end monster falls, he lashes out with his rear end. Slow motion: the buttcheeks curl around Gandalf's knees, dragging him over the edge of the gaping, odorous chasm! Gandalf barely hangs on!

FRODO (holding his nose): Gandalf!

GANDALF (smarmy): No more chipotle for this guy! (laugh track?)

social vegan

don't stand up in my room, the gas is all around
rip so much butt, twerk while sitting down

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

Slow motion: as the rear end monster falls, he lashes out with his rear end. Slow motion: the buttcheeks curl around Gandalf's knees, dragging him over the edge of the gaping, odorous chasm! Gandalf barely hangs on!

FRODO (holding his nose): Gandalf!

GANDALF (smarmy): No more chipotle for this guy! (laugh track?)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
But Sauron was not of mortal gastrointestinal system, and though he was robbed now of that shape in which had wrought so great an evil stank, so that he could never again appear fair to the noses of Men, yet his spirit arose out of the deep and passed as a shadow and a black wind over the sea, and came back to Middle-earth and to Mordor that was his home. There he took up again his great o-ring in Barad-dur, and dwelt there, dark and silent, until he wrought himself a new guise, an image of malice and hatred made visible; and the Brown Eye of Sauron the Terrible few could endure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
And as the captains gazed south to the Land of Mordor, it seemed to them that, black against the pall of cloud, there rose a huge shape of shadow, impenetrable, lightning-crowned, filling all the sky. Enormous it reared above the world, and stretched out towards them a vast threatening rear end, terrible but impotent: for even as it leaned over them, a great stank wind took it, and it was all blown away, and passed; and then a hush fell.

• Locked thread