Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Oh wow some how you did the prostrat by chance.

Savescumming, save/sleep in front of the shop, and reset when you lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Dig-eye-mon World is a good* game that doesnt break**. - alt fact.

The only gamebreaking glitch I know about is the one that you guys have been trying avoid,the boss battles that trigger when you exit what-his-namemon's house. Hope you guys didnt get screwed.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
The game is unfair, at least use the inf. money thing to get 99 of both healing items.(and maybe other staples)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Well since you almost have access to the area past the Fog Forest, you can always gently caress up get numemon then do the thing that makes it worth it(once).

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Oh so that's how the Blue Flute works, I too also tried feeding it to my mon. Also I cheated it in with gameshark so maybe the Seadramon flag wasnt flagged so even if I just randomly pressed x while at the shore it might not have worked.

• Locked thread