Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
When crossing the invisible bridge in Souvlalimon my inner child had a really dumb thought that I felt like expressing:

I call it "I'M GONNA BLOOOOW!"

Also if you are looking for recruiting people/doing sidequests powering you up you may enjoy Lightning Returns.

BioEnchanted fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Feb 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
You have so many care mistakes I've reported you to DPS (Digimon Protective Services)

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Why was there no non-background music sound in the last video? There were no sound effects or noises besides you two and the music. Was that intentional?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

OK, I'd forgotten about that. That sucks.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Don't you fast travel to Factorial Town via Whamon?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Summary of the Digimon's reaction to Etemon's Harem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGGvR2JBqMY

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

"He and a few of his friends were going to summon Apocalymon, just for a laugh, you know, like lads do, and I was unable to dissuade him. By the time I had returned, Skullgreymon was completely insane, and there was evil everywhere!"

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Have you ever seen Garth Merenghi's Darkplace? It's pretty funny and where I go that quote from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

At least Machinedramon is a thing being the secondary tier villain of the first season of the Anime, behind Apocalymon. We get the pizza, Apocalymon gets the crust, Machinedramon cleans up after the party is over :v:

• Locked thread