Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?

Ceraph posted:

Episode 12 - Fishing

We do some science and figure out that Alden has apparently been wrong about that porta potty glitch he's been talking about. Not entirely sure where it came from, but our Digimon definitely loses weight as soon as we use it. They're still useful to have around. At this point with getting sirlions every day, it's not super difficult to hit the weight requirements for evolutions anymore.

We recruit Bakemon to the city! If your partner is also a Bakemon it can translate what he's saying. If he's not just answer "yes, yes, no" to recruit him. He doesn't seem to do anything in town other than hang out around the item shop.

Also as the title suggests, we show off the fishing mini game with that old fishing rod we picked up at Trash Mountain. I'm never a huge fan of fishing mini games, but I think the added mechanic of having to manage the line tension is a little much. It can be surprisingly difficult to reel in a fish without the line breaking or it getting away. It's worthwhile to note that the DigiSeabass I was talking about also increases your Digimon's lifespan by 3 hours, so it's not a huge increase but I suppose if you get really good at it you could average over 1 DigiSeabass every 3 hours.

Fishing is also required to find Seadramon and unlock some other parts of the island, but we'll tackle that later.

Kinda late to the party but my brother and father spent close to a week farming DigiSeabasses non-stop, and they got their Digimon to live for 21-23 days since they fed it on nothing but DigiSeabasses ever since it hatched. Longest living Digimon I've ever seen.

Azran fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Feb 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread