Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xelada
Dec 21, 2012
If I remember correctly you can get Skullgreymon another way, which is often useful for completing the game in the first generation:
If Metalgreymon loses a life by losing a battle, after Jijimon admonishes you, it will Digivolve into Skullgreymon, interestingly a similar thing happens with Angemon, if it "faints" it will Digivolve into a Devimon, and I'm sure there are other Digimon this foes for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xelada
Dec 21, 2012
I noticed you dodging the DemiMeramon, if I remember correctly they are actually friendly, one of them even offers to trade cards or something

xelada
Dec 21, 2012
I think you might now be locked out of some content
If I remember correctly there are only two ways to get to that lower canyon area, fall there from the rocks that falls off, which you can only do once; and the elevator, which you need to remove a stone from the door of, which requires you do that after you fall down, being defeated or autopiloting away before doing so means you can never go back.
It's not even all that minor, it locks you out of the second Ogremon fight and all the content that chain allows.

• Locked thread