Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I've seen that picture too many times to remember if that's the actual real one or if that's the one with his hand slightly enlarged. I've crossed the line.

Also, the first time I typed that I accidentally typed "crossed the lien" and I'm pretty sure TNA should update their catchphrase to match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

DJExile posted:

i made this joke in the last OP and nobody noticed :(

We are a forum of monsters :(

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

El Generico posted:

Listen to Cornette's idea for booking the Invasion if you ever find yourself thinking of him as the voice of reason

Well this I gotta hear. Where can I hear him make a fool of himself?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

rovert posted:

I've gotten overly specific info about it but expect a early 90s WCCW/USWA type situation with TNA and GFW.

What does this mean?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Don West is a treasure. I love his excitement for deals and his time as a heel commentator & manager of The Amazing Red (right? That's who he wound up managing?).

• Locked thread