Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
What a waste of a perfectly good Satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
This family has really bad luck with their legs.

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
CK2 could use a couple more methods of assassinating someone

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
At least he died without having anything surgically removed from him.

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
I mean, if so many of your ancestors got their schlongs chopped off wouldn't you turn to the Dark Forces to protect your wang?

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

The Lone Badger posted:

Why does cutting bits off cure tuberculosis etc anyway? It seems to be both the only effective treatment and an always effective treatment, for everything.

Misdiagnosis and coincidence.

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
Coming soon to an LP near you: The Inuit invasion of Europe

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

New Taifas The time for peaceful development and trade will come, now is the time to ensure that we remove the crusader's hooks from Iberia.

theblastizard fucked around with this message at 18:44 on May 5, 2017

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

I, Qasim al-Cyrahzax of the glorious and unopposable Taifas, propose that we focus our efforts in annexation on the three westernmost Christian kingdoms of Iberia: Portugal, Galicia and Leon.

These realms are the weakest of our neighbors and the most vulnerable to direct military force: we must crush them before greater Christian kingdoms, France especially, decide to interfere with them. Every Christian king in Iberia is threat and a wild card- it's intolerable!

i, Blasti-Al-Izard, naturally support this wise plan.

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

the JJ posted:

Fine. I modify my proposal to better fit the mood of the taifas. I propose we turbofuck any state that has the temerity to settle our rightful land before we get around to it.

I want my summer island drat it.

Good news, everyone who might have an interest in that island, other than the Celts, is on our to kill list anyways.

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
Tlapnec has either reformed it's religion or it's doomed.

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

Hashim posted:

They're High American, so they'll definitely be able to repel us unless we fully commit to that war. High American units are incredibly powerful, too.

I didn't realize they were High American. That would explain why they aren't Doomed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

Mr_Autoshades posted:

Really I think we should wait for that until we discover Australia.

What is Arabic for Oubliette?