Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug
I'm enjoying this, it's a good balance between personal and state level storytelling and I'm interested to see what the reader council turns into. (please, everybody, no role playing regarding the Jewish moneylenders in the Sultanate)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug

Luhood posted:

To be fair though, unless I utterly misremember my history the Iberian Jews actually had quite a good run until the Castillians drove them all out.

It's not the Andalusians I'm worried about, just the ironic anti-semite forum posters.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug
If the late game ends up being bereft of challenge, I hope you will mod Sunset Invasion to feature an Outremer syncretic Aztec Crusader army that grew unchecked far across the sea and never forgot its birthright.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug
Shoulda thrown him in the Vatican fireplace to see what color the puffs of smoke are.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

This is the flag that vanilla EU4 has for Andalusia, not sure how they came up with it, but decent-looking:

When Andalusia colonizes America, this is what the design of the leading fast food chain's cup will look like in 550 years.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug
Any Catholic power wanting control of that area makes sense, as it protects Rome.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug
1-C
2-A
3-C
4-C
5-C

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug

It's time for the Deconquista with the New Taifas on the Peninsula.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

I, Qasim al-Cyrahzax of the glorious and unopposable Taifas, propose that we focus our efforts in annexation on the three westernmost Christian kingdoms of Iberia: Portugal, Galicia and Leon.

These realms are the weakest of our neighbors and the most vulnerable to direct military force: we must crush them before greater Christian kingdoms, France especially, decide to interfere with them. Every Christian king in Iberia is threat and a wild card- it's intolerable!

I'm down with this. A clean and pretty border between Islam and Christendom is the most important thing.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug

I'm switching from Taifas to Ulama. Let's cool it before the French kill the poo poo out of us.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug

theres a time for boats and money

and theres a time for DEATH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug