Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
1. Baltimore is a poo poo heap.

2. Their college's mascot is the "Terrapins", a drat turtle. Be the "turtles" or be nothing.

3. The only two types of people that live here are crusty boat redneck or convicted felon. Most are both.

Some pics to get your dicks hard for this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I don't live there.

A statement and also a reason why it sucks.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the name of the state is a ladys name, plus the word land. that means it for ladies.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I used to live in Maryland Heights, no relation tho I'm pretty sure

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Worst drivers in the union.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my grandparents lived in maryland and now theyre dead

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Enfield posted:

my grandparents lived in maryland and now theyre dead

im sorry your grandparents are dead mine are as well enfield we can hug it out if you want

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

At one point wasn't Maryland to Catholics as Utah is to Mormons?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ranma Fan Art posted:

im sorry your grandparents are dead mine are as well enfield we can hug it out if you want

ok

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

okay please dont physically touch me though i will shriek

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Sorry but Baltimore is cool and good. Also the Batman guy you posted used to drive around to children's hospitals to cheer kids up but he was hit by a car and died.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i can relate to the man in front of the burning cop cars because i use angelsoft to clean my shithole too

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i put on my robe and wizard hat

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Because they are too far north to be the best part of the DMV (D.C. region for you non-elite plebs), Virginny.

Also poor.

Also the Collaborator State.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Moving to Lexington Park tomorrow. Will take crime scene pics of own body.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Also OP here's your other "Maryland sucks" thread from almost two years ago for you to re-read if the comments on this one don't get you off: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3703297

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Big City Drinkin posted:

Also OP here's your other "Maryland sucks" thread from almost two years ago for you to re-read if the comments on this one don't get you off: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3703297

you are weird

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

The deadly nature of the American Legion Bridge is fitting given that it takes you into Maryland

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Big City Drinkin posted:

Get out of here you cummy faced Maryland living in turd.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dave_Indeed posted:

Get out of here you cummy faced Maryland living in turd.

lol

Aging Millenial
Nov 24, 2016

by zen death robot
They don't have legal weed even though the overwhelming majority of their state wants it.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

They also elected a weird fat Republican governor even though there are very few places with better demographics for the outlawed Hillary party.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Big City Drinkin posted:

Also the Batman guy you posted used to drive around to children's hospitals to cheer kids up but he was hit by a car and died.

The Marylandest death

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

My Man Shran posted:

They also elected a weird fat Republican governor even though there are very few places with better demographics for the outlawed Hillary party.

I like my plutocrats to really look the part

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
I didn't like mary in the first place

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Marylanders I know always try to tell me how MD isn't really the worst state in the east, but that Pennsylvania is.

Let me help you, Marylanders:

COMMONWEALTH of Pennsylvania
STATE of Maryland
COMMONWEALTH of Virginia

naem
May 29, 2011

Fun fact, you don't own your land if you by in MD because the entire state belongs to "Lord Baltimore." Legally you only "land lease" and have to pay yearly rent tax" to his estate.

Also there is no Lord Baltimore, his family line died out and the estate belongs to a bank in Florida

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

My Man Shran posted:

Marylanders I know always try to tell me how MD isn't really the worst state in the east, but that Pennsylvania is.

Let me help you, Marylanders:

COMMONWEALTH of Pennsylvania
STATE of Maryland
COMMONWEALTH of Virginia

Oh poo poo, shots fired!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
maryland more like shittyland

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
that dumb flag they pretend is cool but is just an actual piece of fluttering poo poo

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

Fun fact, you don't own your land if you by in MD because the entire state belongs to "Lord Baltimore." Legally you only "land lease" and have to pay yearly rent tax" to his estate.

Also there is no Lord Baltimore, his family line died out and the estate belongs to a bank in Florida

Why is this poo poo hole a state? Delaware should annex it and run it correctly.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I bet trying to draw it in elementary school loving sucks.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Dave_Indeed posted:

Why is this poo poo hole a state? Delaware should annex it and run it correctly.

You mean the weird little state that illegally occupies part of the Virginia peninsula?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's not Iowa.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

My Man Shran posted:

You mean the weird little state that illegally occupies part of the Virginia peninsula?

Yeah I mean as long as a dead foreigner doesn't own it and collect taxes on everyone that lives there they could at least consolidate so we don't have multiple bullshit states.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

My Man Shran posted:

Because they are too far north to be the best part of the DMV (D.C. region for you non-elite plebs), Virginny.

Also poor.

Also the Collaborator State.

gently caress you, you are going to own "Delmarva", you don't get to call it "tha muthafuckin' DMV". Delmarva. You did this.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

prince george's county is overall poo poo

the eastern shore is desolate and full of poor rednecks

annapolis upper crust yacht crew can get hosed

baltimore is real as hell

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

gently caress you, you are going to own "Delmarva", you don't get to call it "tha muthafuckin' DMV". Delmarva. You did this.

What the gently caress is Delmarva?

The DMV is DC/Maryland/VA, where the dreaded bicoastal elite plans the extermination of Joe the Plumber in gilded halls of ebon stone.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
It's near Washington DC which is probably the worst city that has ever existed in human history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

OctaviusBeaver posted:

It's near Washington DC which is probably the worst city that has ever existed in human history

Baltimore?

• Locked thread