Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The only thing though is that when you watch a movie lots of times, certain things start to stand out that you don't like. In Die Hard.. wow when Alan Rickman learns about Holly, and he walks out and shoots his gun in the air.. he looks a bit.. idk... "GAY"..

and inception has no lack of this. when gilbert grape and third rock from the sun guy are talking to ancient chinese secret and gilb starts waffling and third rock says "I think what he's trying to say.." and then gilb interrupts him again.. I just don't feel it

but I like it when they wake up on the plane. kinda reminds me about closing your eyes after diving half way to god while on mushrooms, and then opening your eyes and you're like "I am still... alive"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I just don't get how Tim Robbins was able to knock a big hole in an iron pipe.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I mean if he had one of those magic welding tools from Aliens, sure. That thing got Bishop into a steel pipe.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
I'd like to see if it holds up at all

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
That soundtrack was cool but basically killed movie sound tracks for like like 10 years

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Watching a movie so many times that you eventually are just focusing on one detail for the length of the runtime is prettt awesome. Like having the movie so ingrained in my head that I can watch spring breakers and just be distracted at the way bikini tops are tied in each scene on my 14th watch

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

echinopsis posted:

and inception has no lack of this. when gilbert grape and third rock from the sun guy are talking to ancient chinese secret and gilb starts waffling and third rock says "I think what he's trying to say.." and then gilb interrupts him again.. I just don't feel it
Reading this sentence made me very angry and I have no opinion on this thread otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Actually I do have an additional opinion: Inception is not very good and Nolan does not deserve his status

• Locked thread