Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Not an argument.

Calling people "trannies"

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

TIme to go full on entryist.

Well desperate people can make bad decisions. The best thing to do is work with them in a way that helps them despite their desperation. Rather then scream at them. Or call them racist. You know act like an adult.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

Remember everyone appealing to someones need for basic necessities makes you like hitler.

You said we should appeal to racists, but ok 👌

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

For all this talk of political correctness you seem to be projecting a lot of hatred on mentally ill people. Maybe you and other LGBT people should buy a gun to protect yourself instead of relying on my intentions or the words of others. Those will protect your rights better than any university campus will.

Given the high rate of suicide due to how lovely society is among LGBTQ individuals, telling us to buy a gun is not a good suggestion. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but for future reference buying guns is not a good idea, especially with groups with an already far too high suicide rate.

Also, you're very mad somebody told you not to use a slur huh? Maybe you should reflect on how lovely you feel and how your life is when you realize you're a bigot and grow and self-reflect, rather than pushing slurs and hatred outwards onto people who are different than you. Using slurs and then crying that you don't have a safe space where people will tolerate you kvetching about "trannies," makes you look a dumb, bigoted coward, and I hope you stop inflicting hate on people.

Also, responding to the idea that you are a bigot with violence seems unhealthy for you and the people around you, and I hope you seek help before somebody calls you out again on your bigotry and you react by committing a hate crime.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

I don't think you know much about mental disorders or even know when someone as mentally ill. This is just an abuse of armchair psychology.

The level of hatred you seem to possess for the other, while not a recognized mental disorder, surely cannot be healthy, and I urge you to do some self-reflection on your bigotry before you drop slurs, you coward.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

I am not mad at all. I know the context in which I had said it.

Neo nazis are going to be out To threaten your life and yet you refuse to fight for it. Don't accuse me of being a coward with that attitude.

If I don't respond to threats and violence with violence, I must be the true coward. Sounds reasonable. Now how do you feel about rape survivors, Holocaust victims, victims of other genocides, and victims of police brutality. Were they also cowards, or are you the coward sitting behind your slurs and screaming that you are the truly virtuous one, you are the noble one?

Were those who protested imperialism and gross racial, religious, gendered, anti-LGBTQ injustices nonviolently also cowards, and does sitting there calling people trannies help fill the empty void inside? Does it make you feel courageous? Do you feel like a really big person when you use slurs and fantasize about shooting people?

Are you really not mad, and do you really genuinely believe there is a context in which calling somebody a tranny makes you courageous, or are you a tiny, sniveling weak little bigoted coward?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

I am not playing armchair psychology with you. No. You do this because you have run out of other arguments.

What is your argument for why saying tranny should be acceptable, because thus far, all you've done is repeatedly piss and poo poo in your pants?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

I am not talking about cops. I am taking about Trump's little hitler youth group.

Those are the same thing. Will you ever answer any of my questions, coward?

I'll boil it down to the important one: why do you think it's acceptable to use a slur against another living human being?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

I don't I said was right and I will never defend it. I am not a optician. I never discrimated against any minority group in person and never will. I am the least of your worries. Now at least try to get this thread back on track.

Except you have, by using the word tranny. Have you ever considered simply apologizing and not doubling down on your bigoted cowardice? I genuinely feel like before we can move this thread forward you should confront that bigotry and cowardice, or stop posting. Nobody wants to post in a space where you're gonna slur it up.

Also, this thread should've shut down after the election, lol

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

We can play his word versus his word all you want. And I said that on election night and was piss drunk since my lab mates are Muslims from Iraq and Iran and I knew they were about to get poo poo end of the stick because someone couldn't run a campaign properly. I spent months earning of a working clas revolt from Clinton only to be told it was never going to happen by the person I was responding to at that particular time. I don't expect anyone to understand my views and I don't necessarily want to invalidate all of theirs either.

We define ourselves by how we act in our despair and anger. Me, personally, I had the worst anxiety attack I had had in about a year and vomited. But I didn't call anybody a slur, and then double down by telling LGBTQ people to do something that would probably lead to suicide. I empathize with your lab mates, but not with you, because, again, like a coward, you have not apologized for your bigotry; rather, you have rationalized and excused it. That is not a context in which being a bigot is okay, and I recommend you stop trying to excuse yourself, and do some serious self-reflection and apologize for your slur.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Archonex posted:

Dude. I saw the post. What you said was bigoted and hosed up by any sensible term.

Also your excuse is bullshit. Alcohol doesn't make you suddenly start just randomly spouting out slurs left and right. It just loosens up the gears and makes people not think about what they believe and should say in public before they open their mouths.

It is. Gentle reminder:

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Get hosed you lying insane tranny

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

Now all poor people are racist. Why don't you got to a Walmart and tell the workers they're racist.

You literally said we should appeal to racists. Also, lol as if you actually give a poo poo about the working class, and telling that you think the working class is all white. No room for poor POC's in your ideal Democratic Party, eh, pedophilia-normalizer?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

Yeah I think we from now on should rely on grassroots not the data driven cucks. There are a lot of racist shits in the states. There is also a lot of badly ran but entrenched democratic parties that have no desire to turn their states around. Purge the parties of the useless centrists and organize.

Crowsbeak posted:

I would prefer that we make it so when you put in centrist it says cuck and when you put in cuck it says centrist.

Crowsbeak posted:

We learned it from you guys virtue signaling on blm and gay rights.

Crowsbeak posted:

Not at rallies. His platform was get rid of illegls. Bring Jobs back by getting rid of trade policies like NAFTA, and ho he would protect SS, Medicare, and Medicaid. No one pays attention to the GOP platform. THey pay attention to what Trump said at the rallies.

Crowsbeak posted:

Gay Marriage is settled unless of course you mean putting bakers out of business is protecting it.

Trans rights. Yeah considering that it doesn't actually bring the votes out I don't see how it helps.
Opposing police brutality? How can that not be coupled with people having better economic standards so they don't live in decaying urban or suburban wastelands? (I know the answer you don't want your taxes to go up).
Abortion rights? Maybe. Didn't win the Dems Texas. Actually lost them votes in 2014. I mean when the GOP runs guys who start question rape you can win on it. But when they just talk about how they love life. It becomes a hard sell.

Crowsbeak posted:

Yeah most people here don't give a poo poo about Bangaldeshis. I want you to go to one of the poor people you claim to know and tell them they should be happy that their job is now in Bengaldesh.

Crowsbeak posted:

Look I cannot help I am white. I mean I wish doctor Yacob hadn't created my ancestors in a lab. But he did so lets get beyond that point.

You're just a real charmer ITT, crowsbeak.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

Wow, you're really angry that I actually tell people the reasons Trump won (like calling them cucks). Look, I know that truth hurts you. Just like you don't like to hear that poor people are not the racist troglodytes that your fever dreams make them out to be.

I fixed your typos for you, dear.

I trust you to not be projecting your racism onto poorer people, person who calls living beings "illgls (sic)," "cucks," and "Bangaldeshis (sic)," definitely the bourgeoisie such as yourself are not the true racists. But also, as you suggested, we should deffo pander more to all racists, and make the Democratic Party white again. Please tell me more truth about how you're not a racist, preach!

Could you be a skosh less thin-skinned, pedophilia-normalizer?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

Hey your the one who keep claiming the poor are all racists. But then you keep declaring me a bigot for liking them and wanting to improve their part in life.

I actually apologized about the pedo joke. But then Adults are known for trying to press issues long after everyone else has dropped them.

What I will not apologize for is not hating the poor like you do.

Good, hope they never drop it just because you think we should never push for any change.

Haha, calling out your racism = calling the poor racist. Could you project any harder, bourgeois scum?

And you are a bigot. Calling living people "illegals," is an incredibly bigoted thing to do. But yes, my hatred of your petty middle-class bigotry means I think the poor are racist. You keep on trying to make the Democratic Party white again!

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

I could care less what ski color dominates the democratic party. All I want is a democratic party without classist bigots like you. Now you'll probably accuse me of making this up. But then lets be honest. You use the word bigot as a slur against anyone who won't immediately agree with you. Same with Effectronica. The thing is that over time that word loses meaning and actual bigotry increasingly becomes something people cannot identify when they have people like you screaming at anyone who disagrees with them that they are bigots. I mean keep doing it I am sure it will get you everything you want in life. With no repercussions.

"People who despise the bourgeoisie and bigots who call living human beings "illegals," are the true classist scum, and the worst insult you can call somebody is a bigot."

Could you :qq: any harder, you nazi scum?

Your whiteness is really showing, dear.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Mormon Star Wars posted:

The Democrats are already courting racists, we let Bloomberg speak at the convention.

(Arabs and Muslims don't count as a real minority to centrist dems, which is why it's okay to throw them to the dogs repeatedly.)

I'm glad you delineated that because frankly not enough people do. Nobody ever talks about Malaysian Muslims or Pinoy Muslims or South Asian Muslims, and that really pisses me off.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

I am sorry that Yacob created me in a lab I cannot help that.

Also I never knew all the people who have had their jobs stolen from them and sent outside the country are bourguis. I mean I thought the bourguis had to own the means of production but according to you who know better then a poor decscendent of yacub experiments it means any former factory worker.

Coming from a person who literally thinks of others as apes that is funny.

It's funny how dense you are. I am calling you and your 1% buddies who think it's ok to call living human being illegal bourgeois scum, but keep pretending like you care about the poor, you swine.

Lightning Lord posted:

And non-Muslim Arabs are just used as a weapon against Muslims.

:sigh:

The loving rhetoric in this country towards not just Arabs, but to all people in the Middle East is goddamn disgraceful. The fact that they don't even have a loving slot on the loving census makes me see red.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Mormon Star Wars posted:

As a Muslim, I would like if we could fix this in our own party, especially if we are going to brag about protecting the marginalized.

:same:
(I mean to your sentiment, I'm not a Muslim and wouldn't want to leave the ambiguity :3:)

Crowsbeak posted:

I care about my countries poor. If someone wants to come to my country. They can do so legally. Of course I also understand plenty of those who come here illegally come because they are encouraged by the 1% putting up ads in their countries telling them where to find work. So I intend to make the penalties for the hiring of those who are here legally much worse. I know that those people wouldn't come here if they knew they wouldn't get jobs. Also genius just so you know the 1% likes illegal immigration. It keeps wages down.

Human beings are not illegal, jfc, and guess what, maybe we should engage in immigration reform instead of sticking our thumbs up our asses and saying "they took our jobs, the one percent encourages the idiot illegals," you agency denying scum sucker. They're loving human beings!

And by the way, if you're white, which you said you are, this isn't "your" country. The US belongs firstly to Native Americans, and then to every American, not just white nazi scum like you. Have you even heard of Aztlán?!

Crowsbeak posted:

Is there in any way that you're not a sociopath?

I thought you "didn't like armchair psychology," you bigoted swine.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

1. Actually its called a country you see we have borders as does everywhere else. If you tried to get into Canada and didn't have a passport you screaming that you're a human being wouldn't mean poo poo. Same thing with illegals aliens. You have to respect a countries laws and its right to decide who it lets in. Sorry you cannot accept how things actually are and how they have been since the beginning of the twentieth century. Also Atzlan was more likely was in Neuvo Leon. Finally yes being that I and the 330 million citizens in do own this country, as much as the 40-50 million Canadians own their country and so on and so forth, because the citizens have the right to decide who gets in.

BTW I noticed you stopped calling me boruguis scum.

Having borders does not mean you can declare people, like as a loving concept, illegal. People are not goddamn "illegals," you ginormous piece of loving poo poo. Undocumented immigrants are loving people and part of having responsibility and sovereignty as the United States is maybe acknowledging how hosed up our repeated incursions into central and South America totally hosed it up and forced people into the kind of desperation it takes to break the loving laws. Somehow, I don't see you owning up to American imperialism though. People are not loving "illegals," they're loving living human goddamn beings, you racist swine.

Also, Aztlán, you white thicko, does not refer to the loving legendary place, it refers to the states illegally seized by the American government. I see somebody knows nothing of the history of the United States, so I'll give you a nice little fifth grade jumping off point: go ahead and google the "Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo."

Also, I wasn't aware you moonlit at USCIS or CBP, but your naziness would fit right in at CBP, let me tell you.

A girl gets bored, and nazi bourgeois scum doesn't trip off the tongue as easily.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Pedro De Heredia posted:

People do stay in America (or other countries) illegally; or against the immigration laws of that country. It really doesn't matter what other word you use to describe this: it will carry a negative connotation soon enough.

It is easy for anti-immigration sentiment in America to rise, and less so for pro-immigration sentiment, because people who are against immigration actually have a semi-coherent political framework by which they explain their anti-immigration position. It is a real political/social argument. A bad, factually incorrect one, sure, but it is an argument. It has bad guys, good guys, people who benefit politically, people who don't, a mechanism that explains it, etc.

Liberals, comparatively speaking, don't have a political/social argument. Just a vague, apolitical "compassion", idiotic claims that "immigrants are good for capitalism!", and downright piety/hostility. Wow, how convincing. *Trump wins election*

How about these are actual human loving lives at stake and maybe deporting 11 million people is not just inhumane, it's a logistical loving nightmare?

Look up Operation Wetback, and you tell me how successful you think deporting 11 million people would be. Here's a thought: let's keep taxpaying people who commit crimes at a lower rate than the genuine populace, and deport nazi scum like Crowsbeak.

But, yeah, you're right, having basic human compassion and decency for people is a lovely bourgeois value, and the true leftist will kick out all those "illegals."

Also, gently caress off with this centrist nonsense. Having an argument doesn't make anything you say valid, or are you gonna start rallying for Spencer, Duke, and Yiannopoulos. After all, they have "arguments."

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

Well certainly the Hondurans come here due to our idiotic policies. Having spoken to illegal Mexicans most I knew came here for jobs. Now of corse they may have jobs if not for the idiocy of NAFTA but then once again that's free trade for you.

Thanks for your anecdotes, bourgeois scum.

Crowsbeak posted:

Oh lol. You' actually want to hand back over a third of the USA that is inhabited by people who don't want to be Mexican. Now that is utterly heartless.

I rather empathize more with the Native Americans who were genocided off their land, and the Mexicans whose land we seized illegally. I don't think you understand the point of Aztlán, and it's typical that a racist swine such as yourself would ignore the vast history of American imperialism.

Crowsbeak posted:

Also I don't know any of what that word salad means.

Quelle surprise, nazi scum who wishes to deport 11 million people (to say nothing of the American loving citizens born to the undocumented by the way) knows literally nothing about the agencies and mechanisms to enforce the laws he allegedly loves. With an intelligence like yours, you'd be perfect in that stupid Minuteman group.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

thechosenone posted:

You got a bone to pick with them or something? Send too many gift baskets?

I know you barely have two brain cells to rub together dear, but braniac was engaging in hyperbole to show how idiotic crowsbeak's literal death threats against the DNC were jesus loving Christ crowsbeak do you want lowtax arrested?

hope you eventually learn context clues and reading comprehension~!

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

Well its peoples right to threaten a elected official of a party with being voted out of office. Its kind of how politics work. You do what those who you supposedly represent want or you know longer hold your position. Sorry you cannot understand these very simple ideas.

You were threatening them with violence not with their elections holy poo poo crowsbeak you better not make lowtax get a visit from the cops from your stupid loving post you loving idiot!

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

thechosenone posted:

You seem to be experiencing the same effect you are describing, but with regards to sarcasm. Admittedly though, the internet really takes away normal context clues, so it isn't unrealistic for you to make that mistake

Oh, sorry, you normally have the dumbest and tedious loving opinions on everything so based on the context of your posts, I automatically assume everything you have to say is completely worthless.

Hope this helps~!

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Nevvy Z posted:

I'm gonna say what I always say to him. Quote the post.

Ah, never mind, my worries were unfounded. I misread crowsbeak's use of the word "purge," as a call for political violence. That's genuinely my bad.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Nevvy Z posted:

Holy poo poo did you just say that signed ballots can be considered anonymous?

:glomp: these things happen. Don't sweat it, he does it all the time.

:yeah: I just genuinely got real worried about lowtax getting a visit again from the cops, cause I know he's gotten them before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Kilroy posted:

Like I said, being a Democrat is a tough job where you've constantly got to understand why transparency and accountability have no place in "the party of the people". I'm not doubting that the ballot equivalent of a one-way mirror is the correct way to run things, I just can't see the logic because I'm literally a chimpanzee.

I know you love dropping factually incorrect sick owns, but why are you posting here if you're not a Democrat and you've divested yourself of any interest in the party?

• Locked thread