Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Helsing posted:

No. I said, and would continue to say, that if you think the current team of Democrats in the White House have done a bad job of running the party then you should be skeptical of candidates they endorse for the DNC.

But the current people running the white house are doing a pretty good job all considered? All the Obama people in the world can't change the fact that Clinton consistently surrounds herself with an echo chamber of dumbshit sycophants and refused to campaign in key swing states.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I'm at the point that with guns, I'm not sure it's worth fighting.

Guns on their own don't cause any problems, they just make other problems worse by an order of magnitude.

They really don't though, thinking gun control matters is the left wing version of "climate change isn't real"... a gut based reason that isn't backed up by science!

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

I don't really care if the governor of Maryland is the second coming of black baby jesus, the republicans are exactly one state away from being able to call a constitutional convention and he must be deposed at all costs.

Well you aren't going to get rid of someone with a 72 % approval rating so pick a different loving state i guess? Even in a wave election people like that are safe.

e: that's his AR for Baltimore btw, he ain't going anywhere unless literal skeletons fall out of his closet.

TROIKA CURES GREEK fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Feb 12, 2017

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

XyrlocShammypants posted:

No one expected bush Obama or trump four years before the election. No one will predict the next winner 4 years out this time.

I guess you completely forgot about the 2004 convention then.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
It's also just a little bit funny that the bernie supporters are really angry that Keith's election wasn't a coronation.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol no, voter suppression is objectively real.

So is voter fraud. The questions lie in the effect size, hopefully this helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Brainiac Five posted:

You are automatically assuming stone cold is extremely stupid/hateful, rather than giving the benefit of the doubt.

This is a pretty good assumption though.

Source: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3804043&userid=208548

• Locked thread