Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm fine with whatever whenever, we just gotta get the ball rolling!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Jordy and Zeus

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jay Ajayi and Tevin Coleman

The turn sucks.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

hahahaha theres no way I have a QB in the last three rounds and I'm already dead in the water

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Matt Stafford and uhhhhhh ------

Edit: Matt Moore not Brock Osweiler

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

There are three matt qbs in the playoffs and I got the two bad ones :smug:

(four if Matty Ice goes down)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Sataere posted:

I'm glad you changed that. I was gonna say you can wait for Brock. I am sure he'll be there. :v:

I love that by the second turn, you seemingly went into full panic mode. Did my plan rattle you too!

I'll go Jarvis Landry

Trying to figure out a playoff draft strategy amidst a super hectic 13 hour work day (4 claims is an "average" day, I did 9 today...)

NOT IDEAL

Luckily my OT will help pay one lucky goon

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

GOLDEN sTATE warriors (and Sterling Shepard).

(Sorry I was in a meeting)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

been in and out of meetings all day and I don't want to hold this up any further: can someone tell me what PK & DEF are left?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Houston and Hauschka

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

CLIVE WALFORD AND OAKLAND DEFENSE

ITS A RACE TO THE BOTTOM

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ben Nevis posted:

Man, you got on the Walford bandwagon and never got off.

I didn't know I needed a second TE until just now and everyone else is taken :shrug:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

give me whatever PK is left at the end

hope whoever wins buys something with my :10bux::10bux:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Sataere posted:

At least I am not Spoeank

By the grace of god

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

El Caganer this is the awkward part where you tell us your PayPal email address unless you want to give me your address and I ship you 2,000 pennies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

oh wait you're a newbie? gently caress that you aren't getting paid you little poo poo

sent from jmkrisko at gmail dot com. Congrats and welcome

• Locked thread