Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jeff smisek

guys, I made cupcakes and I would like to share with you all because I love you. they are vanilla, no frosting, but so delicious that frosting would overwhelm the flavor. Anyways, wish you could stop by and have a cupcake and a big hug :3: alright, cool see ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

If I bring my own frosting to add would that be rude

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Matoi Ryuko

Cupcake was one of my favorite fighters.

jeff smisek

vanisher posted:

If I bring my own frosting to add would that be rude

no, I want you to be satisfied and also i invite you to explore your creative side. See what you can unearth.

vanisher

I also like a sprinkle or two

no more than two

They Might Be

I'm totally fine with a frosting-less cupcake, as long as there's not a spoonful of powdered sugar on top for me to accidentally inhale every time.

Fredflonston

I would eat it so fast you would think I was some homeless

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i would eat the gently caress out of a vanilla cupcake and i appreciate you sharing with us, jeff smisek, and we enjoy your posting here in The Yob.

thank you.

Rushi

by Smythe
*pumps fist* yes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

social vegan

when i was younger my friends would call farting in your hand and throwing it on someone's face a "cupcake" so yes please

bradzilla
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
*in corporate voice*

thanks for bringing those cupcakes jeff, you're really synergizing our team today! *nods*

jeff smisek

social vegan posted:

when i was younger my friends would call farting in your hand and throwing it on someone's face a "cupcake" so yes please

Yes, I can provide these services as well

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a cupcake is just a muffin with icing so technically your icingless cupcake is a muffin

Piso Mojado

Luvcow posted:

a cupcake is just a muffin with icing so technically your icingless cupcake is a muffin

Thank you for finally saying what we're all thinking

bean mom

Did I miss cupcake time???

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bradzilla
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Luvcow posted:

that's a spicy meatball!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

bradzilla posted:

that's a spicy meatball!

well if it was made of meat it would be a meatloaf

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

well if it was made of meat it would be a meatloaf

If that meatloaf had icing it would be a beefcake

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg3viTvOzhI&t=194s

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

joke_explainer

Luvcow posted:

An american muffin is considered a quick bread product. There are some savory varieties. It is not typically constructed out of cake batter. The crumb is generally large like this:

Cupcakes are made out of cake batter. They are generally a desert product. They're sweet. They have a really small and soft crumb:

or these guys, who coincedentally, have no sugar frosting either:

I would say muffins and cupcakes are quite similar, but fairly distinct and on average a person could easily differentiate one from the other even without icing.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

joke_explainer posted:

An american muffin is considered a quick bread product. There are some savory varieties. It is not typically constructed out of cake batter. The crumb is generally large like this:

Cupcakes are made out of cake batter. They are generally a desert product. They're sweet. They have a really small and soft crumb:

I would say muffins and cupcakes are quite similar, but fairly distinct and on average a person could easily differentiate one from the other even without icing.

i...

i

:argh:

jeff smisek

joke_explainer posted:

We're friends. You GET me

Manifisto

joke_explainer posted:

okay, but I feel the flaw in your logic--the muffin/cupcake singularity, or the double point, call it what you will--is carrot cake. I suspect the only thing that would differentiate a carrot cake muffin from a carrot cake cupcake for most people is whether there was a significant "muffin top" rim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist

I was trained to avoid junk food as a child and eating unfrosted cupcakes is one thing I can do without flinching if a woman touches me on the arm afterward.

• Locked thread