Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Spermgod posted:

all those mimetic words really make it sound like baby talk to me its creepy
it's cutesy couple poo poo that was never meant to be read by anyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
I'm currently going through the list in the MOTY thread for all the New Japan stuff I've missed out on for the past year, and that BOSJ TAKA/Taichu match was something else

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Coaaab posted:

I'm currently going through the list in the MOTY thread for all the New Japan stuff I've missed out on for the past year, and that BOSJ TAKA/Taichu match was something else
I'm now starting G1 27, and the two big bumps in Naito/Ibushi made me go WHAT THE gently caress out loud

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
Finished most of what I wanted to watch out of this year's g1, kenny took two of the most horrific-looking table spots i've ever seen

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

St Evan Echoes posted:

At least he got his revenge on EVIL with a shoot v-trigger
Well, it's not like Naito won the right to main event WK12 unscathed

• Locked thread