Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Solus posted:

Who's everyones favourite New Japan Dad? I really like Satoshi Kojima and have a soft spot for Manabu Nakanishi

Nagata. Give him another world title run!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Did New Japan world get a new media player? Seems a bit different and a lot faster

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Evil attacked Tanahashi after the press conference

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Fale? I'm very disappointed.

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

So what do you all think they are going to do with Makabe? His only GBH buddy is going to be gone, possibly forever. I know he's a bit of a celebrity so I don't think he'll join Suzuki-Gun or anything that drastic.

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

I want Makabe to team with Davey Boy Smith Jr. Big blond hoss team just tossing fools around.

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Push EVIL. He's young, very good in the ring and his gimmick can be tweaked to make it better.

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Wrestle Kingdom 16, EVIL comes to the ring dressed entirely in lasers. The lasers also have lasers inside them. It's just lasers everywhere. He loses to Yoshi-Hashi in 13 minutes.

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

If Tanahashi is banged up and unable to travel, I hope they replace him in Long Beach with Kojima. I want to see a BREAD CLUB chant get going.

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Besides the Japan commentary occasionally gets Chono and if you don't listen to it I hear he slaps you

Only after you stall for 10 minutes first

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Stall_19 posted:

Okay, got a free trial for Sling TV to watch this darn thing. Lets see what Cody can do when put in the ring with the best.

Oh man, I was really worried about how I was going to watch this. Thanks for the heads up, grabbed a slingTV trial also.

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

MassRafTer posted:

Could we get a different thread title I always confuse the NJPW GDTs and Discussion thread.

Make it about Daryl.

Outstanding

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

It's funny to see the huge turn around on Taguichi over the past couple years. No one used to like him at all around here.

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Taking bets on the new year's battle royal. Maybe this is Cheeseburger's year?

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

So the question comes up every 4th, should I get really drunk or really caffeinated for the dome?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Caffeine and weed, friend

• Locked thread