Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Baron Corbyn posted:

Big draw Hiromu selling lip balm like hot cakes

https://twitter.com/njpw1972/status/927027236745617409

Also Power Struggle starts in two hours if you want to see Finlay vs. Kitamura in the preshow, two hours twenty minutes if not.

mannn i have work at 8am why are you doin this to me njpw i just had to sit through a ufc that was great for my heart and horrible for my bankroll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

maybe im bein pessimistic but i feel like tencozy is probably winning this thing outright

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i bet its strong man

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i was at a roh tv taping years ago and the dark match was KES vs war machine and they had an absolutely wild brawl that ended in a double dq and made me a fan of KES

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

SalTheBard posted:

So what's up with Goto vs Suzuki at the Dome? I saw it listed on match list but it had seemed to have vanished.

it hasn't been "officially" announced yet. there might be an added hair stip to the match according to an observer radio from a few days ago, but i don't know how accurate that is.

long beach tickets will probably go on sale in feb, right?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

although i love naito and want to see him win, i don't want to stop having amazing iwgp okada title defenses :smith:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Am I nuts in thinking that Don Callis sounds a little like Mauro Ranallo?

Both are Canadian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The New Beginning- Toru Yano, drop title to YTR in 3 minutes after low blows and a cradle

• Locked thread