Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Is MiSu back worth having Iizuka, Taichi and Kanemura? The eternal question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Haven't seen them yet but this mornings matches look the most interesting of the run.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Has there been anything notable on the Road tos the last couple months? I've only really watched the big shows so if there's an interesting 6 man or something I've missed.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

ricochet should never lose

I think I'm going to vote him most underrated next year.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
I thought this would affect ROH a year ago but I think after this year ROH is indestructible and will keep chugging along no matter who leaves or what any competition is doing.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Callis/Kelly have all the negatives of Corino/Kelly with none of the positives.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Togo Kawato sounds great.

After Togo's retirement tour the first matches he showed up in were under a mask in Vietnam. He's great.

Willninho fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Jun 16, 2017

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Probably the best possible G1 they can do with no real drags of names on the lineups. I wonder who they separate from Okada this year; both Naito and Omega?

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
I think that was Shibata's spot until he got hurt.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
I really liked the Taichi show main which didn't really feel at all like a modern NJ main at all. Do any of the NJ guys work outside any more besides the recent AJ show?

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Thauros posted:

Mostly for their partners CMLL an ROH. Right now Kojima Juice, and Elgin are in Mexico for the Grand Prix and Kojima's sticking around a few weeks later for their big yearly show. Freelancer Suzuki works indies on occasion.

Yea was talking more Japan stuff; if there was anything like that Tanahashi in DDT match from a couple years ago I was missing for not paying attention to Japanese indies.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
I'm generally ok with the english commentary but I had to give up on Kevin Kelly by himself in one match.

EDIT: I really like Yujiro/Chase Owens as an undercard team.

Willninho fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Sep 16, 2017

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
I know the jr tags will never mean much so it's somewhat of a waste of Hiromu but him and BUSHI are such a great team and them versus Kawato/Kushida should be great if there's any meaning to it ever.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
I don’t care if they never win the star teams at least are drivers of the best matches of the tournament.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

sigmachiev posted:

Elgin works a nice match with Kenny and other than that doesn't do much for me. Give that spot to Cobb and let his perfumed scent run wild in the IC division next year.

Haha I’m the opposite where I dislike most Kenny Elgin matches but like him with most other guys in NJ.

• Locked thread