Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I thought current champions weren't supposed to compete in the NJ Cup, since the entire point is you can challenge for whatever belt you want when you win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Spermgod posted:

wanna address KOR being MIA

Not that it's why you're asking, but he hasn't been working anywhere else either except a surprise title win in a tiny Canadian indy. I suspect he's probably taking time off to get his body healed up, plus he's spoken in the past about how tough a touring schedule is as a Type-1 diabetic.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

mkay0 posted:

Omega over EVIL in the finals

This definitely seems like the logical conclusion with both Tanahashi and Elgin getting bumped in the first round to me

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

My favorite New Japan pattern that everyone forgets is the annual Fale Is A Threat season.

Fale only gets wins during tournaments, them's the rules. See you again for the G1 when people get mad about him beating people higher on the card all over again.

• Locked thread