Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Phone posting so can't link it but New Japan World Japanese twitter posted a video of Kenny/Kota's backstage meeting. I think we're gonna get the match at the dome!

Ibushi is going to be the catalyst for Kenny's face turn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

He does look about ten years younger with it. He could be Ibushi's brother.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Thrifting Day! posted:

You should sign up to NicoPro. Works out about £3.20 a month and shows NOAH, All Japan, Kaientai Dojo, FREEDOMS, BJW and loads of other shows on demand .

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cgwR-2SV01urGDAw61Bgw

Not strictly speaking a NJPW question, but you're probably the person to ask: When did AJPW turn around? I keep meaning to get back into the product and I'm not sure what would be a good jumping on point

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

It's like ZSJ says, the best part of being in Suzukigun is never having to wrestle against Taichi.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

When Young Bucks first started crowds either didn't care, or hated them for being disrespectful and cheating so much. They're the only other guys I remember getting "Go Home" chants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoRClRfv4HE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

:( well that's not good. I know Idol groups can't have relationships or else its a personal insult to all their totally-not-creepy male fans and it tanks their career(s) so yeah I guess I already knew the Japanese were weird about relationships. Did Honma get any flack for allegedly beating his wife? It'd be weird for Taichi to get heat for cheating but Tonma to just go "She doesn't know how to take a bump" and cue a laugh track

He didn't suffer any repercussions as far as I remember. It was a bigger deal outside of Japan than it was within.

I think he even won the tag titles shortly afterwards.

• Locked thread