Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I have no problem with a champ losing in a tag match because I think tag wrestling should be treated as its own skillset. It works for me to say the champ is the best SINGLES wrestler in the company but he may be lacking as a tag wrestler. That makes him vulnerable to someone who might work better as a tag wrestler or have a partner he's more familiar with to take advantage and get a pin that he couldn't get in singles competition. And that's without just saying it might have been the champ's partner's fault for not carrying his load or making a crucial mistake.

Like, one of the worst booking things to me is the way the WWE will constantly throw the champ into a random tag match or a handicap match against experienced teams and then the champ owns the accomplished team. IMO the team should have the clear advantage there and the champ should fall. Then he can go and reaffirm his dominance on his own playing field, singles competition.

I'd love to see a feud where a good tag team feuded with 1 or 2 singles champs and both sides struggled to get over the hump of excelling in the other's field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread