Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Suzuki gun return was fantastic. Rest of the show was boring though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The_Rob posted:

I was listening to Cornette talk about the omega vs okada match and man I know it's old hat at this point to bitch about corny but dude really needs to update what he thinks about wrestling. Like first of all he spends 10 minutes bitching about omega no showing a show a decade ago. Then he rants about the ddt stuff, and when he finally gets into reviewing the match it's him saying there is too much selling and the match should have ended in a count out after the table spot. A count out on their biggest show of the year for the title in the main event. I'll give him credit for giving the match some credit but come on.

Cornette is a loving dumbass and has been for years but people constantly made excuses for him for some reason.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

:fap:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Elgin-Naito got a fiver from Big Dave

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Baron Corbyn posted:

Can't really argue with that. What'd he give Hiromu/Dragon Lee?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Guessing Evil or Elgin against Omega.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Suplex Liberace posted:

Wikipedia says he was 181. Who's the smallest HW njpw has? Omega?

Omega, Kojima or Yoshi-Hashi

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I feel like Cole will cost Omega his match on Night one in Long Beach and they will wrestle on Night Two

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Omega will win at G1 since it isn't for the title, earning another title shot at KOPW and then lose that again

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Just Saturday is region blocked in USA right?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

Whats going on with Ricochet and Lucha Underground?

Lucha is basically stringing out any decision about the long term aspects of the show and making it seem like they're in this for the long haul in order to gently caress the wrestlers.

But I'm torn because everyone on earth knew those contracts were poo poo when those guys signed them.

In regards to ricochet, I believe he has an out after three seasons but that out only kicks in after the season is done airing in the states.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Esther Lin is the goat and I am that little kid

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

During the big moments, I felt JR was pretty good. It was when he was trying to fill air that he was terrible. And Barnett acted like someone with no interest in being there, which was actively worse to me than JR.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Edit: Daryl needs a pic to sell too

I'm hoping New Japan world puts up the Rev Pro matches with their guys, including Riddle vs Ishii

They have in the past IIRC

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I've never watched a match and thought "man, this guy could work so much better if he had a different haircut" so I don't really give a poo poo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I hope Roppongi 3K is Tanaka and Komatsu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

Hey let's take some wild guesses at the WK12 card again!

IWGP Heavy: Okada (c)vs. Naito
IWGP IC: Ibushi (c) vs. Tanahashi
IWGP US: Omega (c) vs. BIG MIKE
IWGP Jr. Heavy: Ospreay (c) vs. KUSHIDA vs. Hiromu vs. Scurll
IWGP Heavy Tag: KES (c) vs. War Machine
IWGP Jr. Heavy Tag: Roppongi 3K (c) vs. Young Bucks
NEVER Open: Suzuki (c) vs. Goto
NEVER Trios: LIJ(c) vs. GoD/Leo
Cody/Fale/Page/Yujiro/Owens vs. ZSJ/Desperado/Taichi/TAKA/Kanemaru
Ishii/YTR/TACOS/Beretta vs. Makabe/Juice/Taguchi/Ricochet
Rumble

This is a good card but that makes it really obvious how there are too many titles

• Locked thread