Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I'm not too familiar with how NJPW operates, what does this mean for Omega now? Is he out of the title picture altogether now? Was that his one shot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Hey UK people, where can I buy NJPW merch aside from njpweurope.com? I wanted to get a Kenny Omega t-shirt but predictably it's sold out and elsewhere I can only find crappy fake prints on eBay or a bunch on prowrestlingtees but I don't really want to order from the USA.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

They added a second part to that Kenny Omega on the road video, it's all ringside footage of the match and is awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R8v5Aw79MY

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Teasing Omega vs Cole, I can dig it

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Shibata vs Suzuki is extremely my poo poo

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Cool & good

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I am extremely hype for Dominion

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

gif Probst posted:

ibushi omega final

This please.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

MrBling posted:

Is there a kayfabe explanation for Kitamura having pointy fangs or is it just a side-effect of eating all the steroids?

It's just a gumshield isn't it?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Reminds me of this somewhat

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Shibata is awesome and I'd love to see him wrestling again but not if he's going to die

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Baron Corbyn posted:

The bad wrestling T-shirts thread got archived but Juice's new T-shirt needs to be seen

SUGOI!!!!!

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I'm currently unsubscribed and I can't remember - Can you rewind live streams on NJPW World ?

I've convinced a few friends of mine to watch WK12 but it's an 8am start and my friends want to meet at 10am so it'd be perfect if we just rewind the stream a couple hours back to the start when we do meet up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Goto has awesome music and he looks exactly how I'd expect a Japanese wrestler in a videogame to look.

• Locked thread