Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
rip shibata, may your inevitable depush include lots of matches with ishii at the very least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Hace posted:

Lmao if you think that stiff shots to the head is essential you are an idiot

im sorry but im all about those unprotected hairshots hace. heroes are better when they are dead anyway.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

shiksa posted:

i got an unprotected hairshot for ya

fuckin sick as hell how do they let children watch this???

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I asked this a while back in here and someone said they had it, but I forgot to chase it up or something like that. Does anyone in here know where I can find the YTR VTR DVDs with Yottsume subtitles? I know you can't buy them anymore because Yottsume got chased away, but I remember there being a Dailymotion upload or something like that of them somewhere that I watched once? I wouldn't ask if they were easy to find, and it is totally unavailable elsewhere in a way English only fans can watch.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
i wish tanahashi would do my hair...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
i was breaking down in tears when watching that

i hope they can pull it together and win

• Locked thread