Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
AXS is airing the main event of WK11 in a minute. I've managed to avoid seeing any of it so I'm super excited for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Yup. Him and Barnett

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Kenny's Terminator entrance is better than HHH

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The worst part of the video was when I noticed his flopping right arm

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Jericho vs Omega is gonna be amazing but what I'm really interested in is seeing Chuck Taylor interact with Yano in a New Japan ring

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I am so happy for Chuck Taylor. He's always been the nicest guy whenever I see him at shows

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Super No Vacancy posted:

they fired elgin and ospreay for their stupid twitters

I know what Ospreay did but what did Elgin do

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I wish that Chuck was still doing the 24/7 Hardcore Championship because we probably would have gotten an Okada run by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I am so loving excited for Wrestle Kingdom

• Locked thread