Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

The Cameo posted:

Tana made reference to this idea on his podcast - that he wanted Ibushi to "grow up" and be the potential Ibushi the crowd sees and is cheering for and not the current Ibushi who just floats through life, that was his goal in this match.

Basically similar to the things he said about Shibata, which is probably why the post-match there felt very much like the post-match to that big blowoff match those two had a couple years back.
I don't think anyone "Floats around" as much as Ibushi does in Japan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Baron Corbyn posted:

he's wrestling Cody.
So the answer is no

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

algebra testes posted:

Chances this is firepro dlc which I would buy in a heartbeat???
Zero chance, Fire Pro isn't licensing any official companies for a reason

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Coaaab posted:

I'm now starting G1 27, and the two big bumps in Naito/Ibushi made me go WHAT THE gently caress out loud
Ibushi is actually made out of rubber and treats all of his opponents as if they are too

• Locked thread