Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Spermgod posted:

taking the average of their respective careers I'd easily take Show over Fale I think

Big Show Vapes
Fale smokes Cigars.

Use this as your decider. Whatever your prefences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Fale dropped off really badly in 2016, I don't know if it's age/wear and tear or he's stopped giving a poo poo but he does not look anywhere near as good in the ring as just two years ago. Maybe he's focusing more on his dojo or something.

as someone who works closely with him, he's working out like a mad oval office to lose weight

personally I think his power was in his bleached facial hair and he's mostly stopped doing that now

Solus fucked around with this message at 23:52 on May 11, 2017

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Thauros posted:

Dave said "it's up in the air" but didn't explain why

its probably something to do with the fact he's going for the ROH title and ROH don't want him losing too much in the G1

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Thrifting Day! posted:

Here's a thing, what's with the incessant hate of Taichi?

Sure he's not great, but he's no more boring than a lot of the other lower card guys who get flung in multi man's

He's just poo

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Yoshi's gonna loving die.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

harperdc posted:

I also kinda really love that it was Fale wearing a shirt referencing being a jobber more than anything.

It's wanting to make other jobbers great again :btroll:
He rarely takes pins anyway if you watch the multi-mans he's always in and always gets a solid showing in a tournament for a babyface to topple.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
:daryl:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The fact he goes mostly in gear is even better

He lives the gimmick apparently.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I got mine for like 20 bucks.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Super No Vacancy posted:

eat my rear end rovert

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Wait like.... 4 weeks for merch buying friendos and I can give you the hookup on a few things BC/Lion Mark related :ssh:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

rovert posted:

Anyway thanks to those who reached out during my probation.

Were you in the hospital or hurt in some way friend?

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
:yaycloud:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
RIP :daryl:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus
May 31, 2011