Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

ThePariah posted:

Kazeee nii nareee~
Hopefully they haven't let Jado into the booking committee judging how he booked Suzuki-gun in NOAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

harperdc posted:

If you're just joining us, Minoru Suzuki was a leader/founder of PANCRASE, legit shoot fighter, a Gotch disciple, and loving awesome. Also billed as "The Angriest Man in the World."

And has easily the best theme in NJPW save maybe Liger.

https://youtu.be/A0P-SgpwYnE
He also loves One Piece a lot so have ACH join Suzuki-gun

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Someone a while ago posted a shirt that had a pic of Suzuki on it and the words "A Tribe Called SUZUKI" and I have longed for it ever since. That and the Los Ingobernables trucker hat. I'd like both those things.
I think they still sell Los Ingobernables trucker hats at ROH shows

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

This is probably going to be a bad idea that is going to backfire on NJPW hard.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I just couldn't get into Honma matches at all after all that domestic abuse stuff came out, but I wouldn't wish something like that on my worst enemy :(
I don't know I would wish that fate on the entire GOP right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

:lol: ******1/4 for Okada/Omega II

• Locked thread