Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i think ibushi challenged for it when he was a junior or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yes.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the former

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is there gonna be a bang dream show at the bushiroad event

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

wheres elgin

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

alcoholism is in play

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

nosawa owns

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ricochet should never lose

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

like a month after he returned from excursion and joined naito i think

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

murdered okada after okada murdered shibata, also he got the pin in a tag match earlier on that show, i guess

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Also was the runner up in the tournament Shibata won to be contender

oh right thats the real one i think

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

The devil face smiley indicates he's being contrarian or jokingly trolling. I don't think you need to involve the mods over a harmless little quip. Thanks.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

let the juniors be juniors!!!!!

cold skull time

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I had typed out a bunch of stuff hedging on sanada for that reason but i arrived at the same conclusion that we're left with yoshi-hashi and EVIL as the next guys up and theyre not gonna push yoshi to the top and EVIL's gimmick is too dumb so i deleted it all and put my faith in cold skull

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

his gear: good
hair: good
lasers: good
work: solid
name: passable
thrift store grim reaper outfit and scythe: trash

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

jr sucks and I imagine he'll be worse live

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

actually the intercontinental title is a smaller thing by virtue of being the second-tier belt of its division whereas the junior heavyweight title is the top belt in its

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

let the juniors be juniors and stop size shaming

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

fale is really not that bad. hell togi makabe and fale had a good match, once upon a time

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i like the belt its a weird bloom shape

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

also bushiroad should have bought tna tbh

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lol sydal is persona non grata huh

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/anilizer_34/status/863920747550584832

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 02:08 on May 15, 2017

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

time to pull the trigger on the milano comeback

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they only region lock live broadcasts of international shows, i.e. roh ppvs and cmll streams. the roh ppvs have all been region free on demand to the best of my knowledge. also the proxy hoops are easy enough if you want live njpw vs. roh ppvs included in your scrip

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

bushiroad buy mike bailey a visa

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dragon lee is the safest guy for hiromu to lose to because hes established as his rival (although hiromu was up 2-0 in japan so probably wise to have lee pull it closer to even). will be interesting to see if hiromu loses to anyone else

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

thats apparently the s.o.p. in japan

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

let the juniors be juniors

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

just because they always have been doesnt mean they always must be

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

juniors are good cram it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Tonfa posted:

also optimally just end weight classes but that's not happening

optimally banish all weight class haters to the wwe discussion thread

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

just rust posted:

There should more competition for the Openweight title amongst the juniors, I think, if we want the "Openweight" part to mean anything. It's mostly been the "tough guys with headbutts and slapping (more than normal)" division, though.

this is why you kill the ic belt or unify it with the never title. then you have a singles belt and a team belt for each weight class plus the openweight ones. and whatever floating roh/revpro/cmll belts you wanna toss in for a program

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

if naito kills the belt he will only be more over, and then they can run some main event stories that arent just about a belt. also it doesnt make any sense to have two world heavyweight champions. its stupid mcmahon poo poo. you can only have one champion per weight class, which is achieved by smashing the ic title to bits. and its unfair to fold the junior heavyweight teams into the tag division because they will be squished like bug. if youre going to have weight divisions (good) then HAVE THEM and dont scapegoat them for gedo's lack of attention to guys

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

probably at intermission yeah

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I think there's some question as to whether Cody is still in it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yeah it will be up the same morning that it concludes

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

not really, rpg vice and the bucks are the cornerstones of the division. there are a fair amount of teams now though, since suzuki-gun came back and LIJ expanded

yeah kenny wanted to do the first-ever ladder match with tanahashi but tanahashi got injured so his bff elgin took his place. it was very good

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Is NJPWworld the only way to watch this? I don't really want to sign up for two matches

if you get it now youll also get the second night of the G1 special USA which wont be live on AXS iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/jaudiowrestling/status/874100231587090432

• Locked thread