Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

chris jericho vs kenta drew 6000 in sumo hall this year
new japan sold it out at 9000+ for a down show with EVIL main eventing
smackdown drew 5000 with nakamura on top in osaka

that said, chris jericho means more outside the wwe than he does in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

if they intended to do that I think they would've put him with ishii or yano or goto or yoshi and create another spot for one of those guys on the wk card

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they fired elgin and ospreay for their stupid twitters

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it would be more correct to say his students' twitters

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the show before the dome? i think its usually a press conference which will probably feature some funny promos and a lot of random segments where they invite sponsors and idols in the ring and talk to them for a long time. then at the end they might have like two or three matches? maybe with debuting young lions?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i think they do the matches at the very end if they structure it the way they have for the last few years. if they do an angle like naito attacks omega during the press conference it would probably be before that

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

*offer not applicable if you're already a big star

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

big mike was the best in the world until like a week ago

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

unify the hw tag titles and the never title with the six-man titles but keep the junior tag titles

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

nick chased jericho off with a black bat yeah

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

a woman told mike that one of his students sexually assaulted her like six months ago. from texts/DMs/etc. she has posted since then, he did not believe her and did not take any action on it. also he was very lovely to her on a personal level. after she made the accusations public, he fired the student from his promotion. some edgelord moron on twitter started casting doubt on the accuser and eventually melted down and posted DMs he had gotten from big mike in which mike called the woman a liar and a whore etc. the woman then proceeded to post all the stuff she'd gotten from mike including stuff from like a couple weeks ago where he was burying cobb, and that somehow became the cute little meme that people latched on to

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

switchblade is a curtain-jerking act

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

tanahashi and switchblade arent in a top match

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

jericho got held back by rocky and gedo and he went to karaoke with ospreay so it's just a matter of time before he gets the (CHAOS) chyron

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

do i want to take friday the 5th off for new years dash

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yeah but do i want to take off work for it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

shiksa posted:

I feel like I already know the answer to this but the rumble doesn't have, like, any point or reward to the winner, right?

when nagata and elgin won it they both used it as justification for an IC title challenge. jado won it as a joek because he had some idol with him. it's hard to take it too seriously because there will be some 70 year old dudes in there with cheeseburger but they'll probably use it to make somebody look strong at the end

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he should never wrestle again

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Tana is coastal elite Shawn Michaels

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i hope kenny brings the cleaner broom back

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

shouldve put ishii with the best friends and then had a second chaos team of yano and the briscoes

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

its a good roque joque cmon folques get it together

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I think you can open a stream and then pause it and then it will resume from wherever you paused. not sure how practical that is on chromecast or anything like that

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

taguchi listed the taguchi japan members on twitter and included cheeseburger and dragon lee but not ACH which is upsetting imho

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

RIP KINPURO

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i hope its a real game and not a fire pro modpack or some bullsh

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

naitoooooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy