Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Someone please explain me the subtitle of this thread. Is NOAH not using NJPW guys anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

KungFu Grip posted:

NOAH sold their company to someone else right under Bushiroad's nose and that sort of cut all ties between them abruptly in the middle of angles getting planned teased. Lot of people expected more NOAH presence at the Tokyo Dome with Marufuji/Yano being the new tag champs, Shibata defending against Go Shiozaki and probably a GHC title defense if not another Multiman tag.

Ah, thanks. i was catching up on last years bigger NOAH cards yesterday and ended on the Oct. 23 Great Voyage show thinking to myself "Cool. All this cross promotion stuff is really great for the business as a whole". :smith:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

whoa dude, keep it tranquilo my friend.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ParanoidInc posted:

if god is good we're gonna get Shibata vs Okada

I want a rematch of the G1 Shibata vs Naito so Shibata can finally stop chasing the NEVER and become the true champion he deserves to be and I can finally stop drawing the Heavyweight championship on my Shibata comfort pillow.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Food Court Druid posted:

EVIL is probably the next generation of stiff NEVER brawlers if that's what you're asking, but he doesn't do many kicks. If you want a lot of kicks, maybe Nakajima over in NOAH?

There's also Kenoh from NOAH who kickfucks everyone to death

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

he's pretty awful as a commentator

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

looks like he just read the Shibata texts :staredog:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Okada crying never gets old

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The prospect of seeing an Omega/Suzuki match has me hard

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:stare:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

They should have Shibata chase for the title all year, always losing to Okada until WK12 when he finally beats him and Okada leaves the ring crying like a baby man.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Baron Corbyn posted:

highlight of the show

I'm the dad behind them desperately trying to give my child away

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Now that Shibata is out of the picture (rip), I want Ishii to turn full on heel and murder Okada for the title.

Or join Suzuki-gun

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

With one evil move, Fale turned Takahashi into the biggest face employed by NJPW.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Tweak posted:

what the hell does it take to get disqualified in NJPW, or specifically the G1? Because so far all I'm certain about is low blows

Rules in NJPW are just sort of fast and loose.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

coconono posted:

Shibata comes back and says his name is Daryl. Problem solved everyone.

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

• Locked thread