Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Solus posted:

SANADA reminds me of Paul from tekken for some reason.

Fun fact: the motion capture for King in Tekken 3 was done by Minoru Suzuki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

I said "A legitimate best of the last 20 years" as in, one of the best of the last 20 years. Not THE best of the last 20 years

Well, obviously.

No one can touch Big Daddy Yum Yum's crown.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

SLUM KING posted:

they run Tokyo constantly. They're kinda burning out the city and only the more noteworthy shows are selling out at the moment.
Is wrestling such a niche sport in japan that in a city of 13 million people they can't sell out a 2,000 capacity arena? Even with the frequent shows you'd still expect it to do well.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

rovert posted:

However someone outside of New Japan keeps feeding Dave this info and he keeps publishing it.

Silly Meltzer. If only he'd cultivated your impeccable set of sources, then he'd be a real journalism.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Tanahashi's haircut could be worse...

https://twitter.com/Lord_Mo/status/896990787795390464

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

The man called M posted:

Are there any differences between the Wall of Jericho and the Boston Crab? I learned recently that the Crab is considered a basic move, learned by all the Young Lions, and was wondering if Jericho would need to use the Liontamer instead.

The Walls was more elevated and places greater pressure on the neck.

Half the WWE roster are giant pissbabies and don't like this so Jericho normally just does the Boston Crab and they call it the walls.

• Locked thread