Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

ratbert90 posted:

Also 0 day posting.

triple sulk posted:

maybe i'll actually keep up w/the thread this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

I look forward to reading more about how this plays out in the webex thread

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

Can't wait to be drafted in the cyberwarfare command, IoT division, elite furby hacking unit :911:

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

so in America you can go to jail for pressing a button to accurately :rip:

if they hadn't have taken a plea bargain would that have held up in court? I mean they really didn't do anything other than play the game a little too well.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

If anyones interested the guy that hacked all the IoT printers gave an interview to motherboard https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/this-teen-hacked-150000-printers-to-show-how-the-internet-of-things-is-poo poo

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

Shaggar posted:

tsa let me thru the other day w/out me taking off belt or other stuff which was nice.

proof that shagger is the whitest of the white :911:

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

lolé

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

jre posted:

Cool, can we go back to laughing at sec fucks and not have to wade through you quoting your own dick waving posts from else where in the forums ?

but i enjoy waving my dick :(

anyway have a secfuck https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/02/21/us_dhs_computer_access_down/ 🤔

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

The hacker known as yosposbithc

one day, long after our stupid gay forum is dead, a tear will glisten in my eye when i read a story about a republican being 0wned by a hacker called yosposbithc

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

Volmarias posted:

Internet of piss

Holy poo poo I'd forgotten about this until i saw your post!

Last week i was out drinking in central london near PR land and I saw urnails with an tablet above them that had piss cameras for playing games and then bombarding you with ads after

gently caress me, this is such a terrible thing id actually blocked it from my memory

cameras/sensors underneath?

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

Shaggar posted:

like even creepy uk surveillance fetish aside how do those not get destroyed every single night?

considering the location next to some of the UK biggest ad agencies we concluded that this must be a trial run, never seen them anywhere else other than these two pubs

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

lol the piss left/right into a vital bucket game had a high score table.

look forward to reading about the first death via bladder explosion from someone trying to break the top 3

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

:wow:

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

Shaggar posted:

Unicode was a mistake.

can someone explain to my why unicode is bad from a secfuck point of view?

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

anthonypants posted:

you quoted a post, but did you see which post it was replying to?

but it seems like these fuckups would be fairly easy to head off by limiting the set of unicode characters you can use for system applications etc? or is there a more fundamental flaw in unicode itself, thats what I was really wondering

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

bit disingenuous to call them an anti-money laundering company, compliance checking just means you have enough money to pay someone to make it all legal and above board, especially when they are based in Dubai, a city known for its ethical and upstanding legal system.

Also, have a poop touching secfuck from reddit:

quote:

[gamedev]App developer asks why he's not getting much ad revenue, commenters suggest an unexpected source of money.

quote:

Lmao
When your game is so bad you can make money by reporting the exploit to Google

quote:

EDIT FOR ANYONE WANTING TO LOOK INTO THESE APPS: DO NOT DOWNLOAD MINE COLONY, A REDDITOR ALREADY HAD TO FACTORY RESET HIS PHONE DUE TO PROBLEMS CAUSED BY IT

lol

https://np.reddit.com/r/gamedev/comments/6575nr/is_it_actually_possible_to_earn_money_from_mobile/dg8mmia/?context=10000

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

funny Star Wars parody posted:

why would the NSA disclose a bug that gives them access to stuff they want

since the rest of the us government runs on the same pos :nsa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

More wannacry lols