Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Cabbagepots posted:

I'll bring Roll back by putting her in GigaMaidens

Forgive me for saying but roll doesn't seem very giga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
for sure if capcom has shown anything its their ability to create fun and engaging characters with powerful and interesting mechanics

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Top 17 HILARIOUS mug shots!!

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
theyre all working dude

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Fellblade posted:

Holy poo poo a company engages with the community, how dare they. The graphics look a bit poo poo in the promo art and some cutscenes (seems pretty much entirely bad lighting rather than fundamental issues), we best get on the train calling the entire game a poo poo scam to steal our money before we even play it.

At best Justin/Champ/Kbrad/etc got tickets and travel/accommodation, it's a free trip, not working. If you're working at a public event representing your company, you have to constantly be on the ball making sure you don't say the wrong thing, offend somebody or perhaps portray the product in a negative light because your livelyhood depends on your wage.

It's most likely even worse for Combofiend as he's been friendly, or even worse unfriendly, with those attending for years. It's like having to work the bar at a party for all your friends, while they enjoy themselves you are stood there jobbing it.

Unconstructively making GBS threads on something is never going to give you an improved end product or future product, it's just going to make people stop listening.

eat my rear end

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
cosmic brain over here

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
why do you love capitalism dude. were all toxically masculine bernie bros here

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Fellblade posted:

I've basically learned not to read any threads about a game I actually might enjoy because the constant negatives for page after page stops me actually enjoying the game.

We'll all be disappointed if the game is poo poo, no need to put yourself through the pain of thinking it will be poo poo for the next 3 months on top of that. The crusade of 'destructive criticism' and 'negative propaganda' (lol) against capitalism/capcom won't make a difference to their bottom line, the game being actually poo poo or not on release will.

free market baby. jack me off with ur invisible hand

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
nobody kill yourselF! just keep posting. never stop posting

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
i can hear the pocket protector in this guys posts

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
mr rosas, OBE, would know that better than you, cur

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Reiley posted:

Every game design feature that is meant to be newbie friendly can be exploited by more experienced players, because there's no way to artificially compensate for a lack of knowledge. It's a Sisyphean task to close the skill gap through system mechanics.

It's like how parents tried to pacify their autistic children by letting them play smash bros but they turned it to their advantage

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Zelder posted:

Haha they're bad because they have autism

No smash is bad autism is fine. Well autism itself is pretty bad but people with it are fine

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Marvel realist

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Dias posted:

Eh, the base game is gonna be "feature complete", DLC characters aren't really features. I mean, you can poo poo on Capcom for announcing 6 characters before even releasing the game while having a pretty limited roster, but DLC is DLC, even if it's aggressive and probably already being worked on DLC.

Yes there are all manner of terrible justifications you can make for being scalped willingly, good point

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Both sides are equally bad

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Race Realists posted:

there is not nearly enough :smug: in your post.

the people who do the most amount of bitching about will either

A. Bum their friends for a free copy while still bitching endlessly about the game on SRK.

B. Pirate the game while still bitching endlessly about it on SRK

C. Wait till the "complete" version comes out half price while bitching endlessly about the game on SRK.

or more realistically

D. Follow the Scene almost religiously on tourny Streams, make a bunch of toxic poo poo posts "HURR DURR $hills CapCucks :downs:" on the stream chat while bitching endlessly about the game on SRK

A. Nothing wrong with me

B. Nothing wrong with me

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Fellblade posted:

That's not true at all, it's actually that everybody has just stopped posting or reading the thread because it's poo poo to read due to any positive comments being dogpiled.

You are right though, you made me sign up for Reddit and I loving hate Reddit.

Go into the ocean, live there, die there

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

why are you so mad huh? baby mad? baby cranky??

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Bleck posted:

See the reason I put apostrophes around 'depth' is because the way that video game mans seem to use it seems arbitrary and meaningless with enough time

much like yoru posting

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
It would be almost tempting to turn all women into food items that somehow reflect their bodies, personalities and personal tastes (ha ha) - it's only temporary, though, so once a woman is eaten (or rots away, or is otherwise destroyed), she returns to her old self, but with the memories of what it was like to be turned into a food object and then eaten (and/or rotting away, or whatever) fully intact, like a nightmare. On a longer-term basis, it would also be interesting to turn women's flesh into self-regenerating food-flesh. Women would no longer technically be alive since they would now be made out of foodstuff (and would also now be immune to almost any physical damage or human diseases), but at the cost of their humanity and dignity.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Jezzira is an almost flat chested (A-cup bust size) freckled surface Drow. Her skin is a light grey and her freckles are a dark grey to full black. Her hair is white with the ends frosted red, she wears her hair short with her bangs always covering up either her left or right eye but never both, eyes are a light green.
She has a gift from Lolth, a parasitic entity inside her vagina. While it's inactive/unconscious she looks normal or unassuming, but when it awakens about half of its body crawls out of her vagina. Four of its spider-like legs wrap up around her hips and back around her buttocks, while a large penis appendage grows out her vagina as well, essentially it's a living strapon. During this time the parasite also over stimulates her sex drive driving her into a sex frenzy, it does this to force her into loving another woman so that it can feed off of the psychic energies produced during the encounter as well as drink the other woman's fluids as its cum acts as a powerful aphrodisiac. Basically Jezzira and her partner will gently caress until both of them pass out from exhaustion, at which point the parasite retracts back into Jezziras vagina.
Currently Jezzira has no idea what awakens the parasite as she has had sex (albeit not as stimulating) without it taking over, other times she is simply alone in the forest when it awakens and it's the most frustrating time as she cannot find anyone to gently caress and she is left in her hypersensitive state for hours as she can't satisfy it without someone else.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

The gently caress is this. It's not even on topic.

I'd personally not turn them into cowgirls but make lactation a standard bodily function in women that begins with the onset of puberty. It is not seen as something disgusting or horrifying but just another one of the many fluids women produce. A scene of close friends drinking each other down is a staple in most chick flicks and soap operas, nursing handjobs become much more common than their standard counterpart, supplements to enhance taste and flavor are right next to the multivitamins in most every pharmacy, farmer's markets and organic grocers sell it in bottles as a supposedly ethical alternative to cow's milk, any coffee shop will have breast milk available alongside soy milk, breastfeeding becomes a standard staple of foreplay, and a guy who can't suck his woman's tits empty is as much a failure as guy with a 3" dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Canadian posted:

I know a lot of people are like "lol mvci" but that stream viewer picture thing was bs. I checked out the numbers myself when that image hit the other day and marvel still had more viewers(while dbz beta was live). Some people are just really, really desperate to cast the game in a bad light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q&hd=1

• Locked thread