Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
I can't wait to play as Arthur with that stone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

DLC Inc posted:

I don't give a poo poo about firebrand and arthur

Counterpoint; they are my stubby friends and they are excellent

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

good riddance, imo

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

character looks dumb and plays dumb and is dumb

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Dias posted:

The lighting on Infinite sucks, some of the models are good, better than 3, really, but because of the shading everything looks like it's made of playdough.

playdough and someone's laboriously stolen skin

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Fighting games; whether or not a mechanic is stupid or just adds 'depth' depends entirely on how irrationally attached to the game you are

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Zand posted:

not really since certain mechanics remove depth

See the reason I put apostrophes around 'depth' is because the way that video game mans seem to use it seems arbitrary and meaningless with enough time

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

pissdude posted:

you sure sound like you know what youre talking about dude

Yeah man

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Maybe it'll even out if the big characters just plain do a lot of damage without needing to do huge combos?

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Guy who only played MVC3 here - if there's no S button for launcher, how do you launch peeps? Is it just a random attack that each character is gonna have on a different button and you just have to Know It?

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

I mean on the one hand I don't doubt it, on the other hand that's some heavy artifacting on a png in the year of our lord 2017

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

is Arthur good now

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Ventana posted:

Sacktap talked a little about this at Curleh finale, but apparently Arthur got some buffs like double jump canceling his projectile (allowing for more projectiles on screen), finally has a dash and his overhead is untouched. I wouldn't trust any tier rankings that some people are giving now though, but people seem to think he's up there now

This is much better than the answer that I was expecting, which is "ha, no".

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

arthur/character that isn't arthur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Keegers posted:

How are you guys picking your team's?

X and Zero, because, video games, you see,

• Locked thread