Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

private

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Kurtofan posted:

well it wasnt private when i posted it

or was it???

keits and some other people RTd the same vid

now do your duty and go back in time, rip that vid and upload it somewhere!!!

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

teagone posted:

MvC: Infinite Gameplay Trailer https://vid.me/EV6z

teagone posted:

Here's another mirror in case that gets taken down https://streamable.com/7ib6x

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

MinibarMatchman posted:

is it just me or do they literally have the same voice lines and sounds, jesus how lazy can you get. They probably just dragged over everything into a new coat of paint so I guess that's why it's coming out so soon

i really dont have much a problem with this since FGs are always building off previous iterations, thats whatever, but if the time saved isnt used to give me more characters or idk SOMETHING that adds to the game, its bullshit

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

MinibarMatchman posted:

it's kind of disappointing that while MVC3 started off showing us Dante, Deadpool, Chris Redfield, and Dormammu---all of whom were very new and original guys to put in----this one shows off Ultron and Sigma, one who isn't really included in the game, both being space robot men. They don't seem as exciting. I need poo poo like Jack Baker, Gene, a Cyberbot, poo poo just put Loki in there.

oh i agree, I mean gameplay wise he looks kind of cool, but he is ugly and actually everyone else is ugly and the ui is ugly and everything about the game is ugly and it sucks real bad

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

boy are my arms tired posted:

howdy, nice to meet you

i have a whole slew of other bad opinions, would you like to know more

sure why not

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/marvel_vs_capcom_infinite/b/playstation4/archive/2017/04/27/50-details-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite.aspx

MORE DEETS

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

boy are my arms tired posted:

mortal kombat is boring
persona 4 arena was real good
mvc2 was the pinnacle of the series
blazblue is trite garbage

usf4 was more fun for me than 3rd strike

all of these are boring opinions

:getout:

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Play ST friends

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

ZenVulgarity posted:

Agreed

Also hi boxcar

hi, we should play but im stuck in anime rpg world

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

FG story modes and poo poo are the most pointless thing in the world to me, like even the guilty gear story seems cool but i cant bring myself to watch an 8 hour long VN or whatever

ngl I'm fuckin hype for the tekken story mode, that poo poo looks tight, harada is god

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Wanderer posted:

It's a bit of a spoiler. There's a guy in the game's ending for about thirty seconds who claims to be Chris, but he's wildly off-model and appears to be working for Umbrella. This is supposedly going to be followed up on in the free DLC, "Not A Hero," which was recently delayed. Chris is also appearing in a new CGI movie in June, Resident Evil: Vendetta.

Since Chris is wearing his RE5 outfit in MVCI, I think it's a lot more likely that he's just there as the face of the franchise. RE5 is Capcom's best-selling game of all time.

it could be a fake out, but i believe Nakanishi when he says it is chris and they just made him look different to match the style of the game, old style chris would look like a mutant

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Fellblade posted:

Unconstructively making GBS threads on something is never going to give you an improved end product or future product, it's just going to make people stop listening.

people constructively shat on sf4 and umvc3 for years and years, we still got SFV and MvC:I

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

im on the fence paying a shady russian site for the game, i might do it just to dick around in training mode which would be worth about $30 to me

also tbh the more i see of the tag mechanics, the more i think that buried under a bunch of bad decisions about dlc and roster choices, there might be a legit fun game in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

yea ngl, i dont think its gonna be especially deep or a long lasting game but its pretty fun to mess around with in training mode or mash out against other bads

• Locked thread