Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

reserved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i havent gamed at all this year

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

i don't really play many games these days but i just finished witcher 3 on the easiest setting.

in general i thought it was an incredible single player experience with a frankly insane amount of poo poo to do.

the main gripe i had with it was the amount of characters that had established relationships with the protagonists from the previous two games and to someone who hasn't played them i found it kind of baffling. especially the main love interest who i hosed on top of a unicorn accidentally who i absolutely hated at the start of the game and genuinely despised by the end.

two thumbs up.

i just watched ive never seen a rocky movie before but i heard good things about 2, anyway i dont get why im supposed to care about this apollo creed guy so much? and whats the deal with adrian?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Im consistently impressed by how many different types of games people in this forum play and master even though only 7 people post in it.

only true gamers may post here

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive decided im going to finally 100% donkey kong country tropical freeze, im posting this here so im held to account

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I peaced out at the bonus levels. Good luck.

from the ones ive already played, they're hard but i think i can master them with courage

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I 100% DKCR1 but I did not 200% it (after you 100% the first one they unlocked a Mirror Mode which is you have to do every level right to left and the entire game is OHKO). I dont know if that mode is in DKCR:TF or if you would count it for 100%

i would not count that mode if its there, im not using a guide for secret exits or pickups either so everything is a surprise for me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

still working on tropical freeze

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

i was gonna play that a year ago but they kept saying they were adding more content and it never came

never trust a goon project

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

still going for perfect tropical freeze, i havent got all the puzzle pieces on the normal levels yet but the bonus island is completely insane lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bill Barber posted:

I love it. It's the perfect blend of incredibly challenging but not infuriatingly impossible.

im just glad i never have to play 6-k again in my life

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

All the bonus stages in Tropical Freeze rule. Bopopolis ftw.

bopopolis reminded me of a bob3 mario maker stage

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

11) Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

Another badass capcom beat em up. I don't think I'll ever be able to 1cc this one lol

thats a classic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

I think these two beat em ups cement old Capcom as the King of that genre. drat good games, especially co-op.

i wisg capcom still made games

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Capcom Rep Reports that Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite will be "simpler than SFV"

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Yobgoblin posted:

all the leap frog games while drunk

jesus, i bet you think youre so smart dont you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I just got 100% completion in EDF 4.1. It only took 426 hours

:suicide:

:worship:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

at the date posted:

I would have thought the waifu-bots would have made you ashamed to launch the game in the first place

Formed Jerusalem as Knights in Ironman which is as close as I think I'm going to come to beating EU4, which together with Dishonored 2 brings my total to two.

gently caress you, i dont care

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

12.2) Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment - New Game+ 0%

holy crap

:staredog:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also stuff like if you tranq someone and leave them face down in a puddle they drown trolled me when i tried non lethal years ago

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dromal phrenia posted:

I think a few different games have done this too. I know some people accidentally killed enemies in Dishonored by leaving their KO'd bodies near rats.

its kojimas legacy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i beat zero mission last night

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

3:35, 61%. It was my first playthrough ever but i would like to give it a speedrun it now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Super metroid for map, zero mission for movement

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

jump over them

its the strangest complaint about a platformer ive ever heard

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

The Sexy Brutale. Fantastic puzzle game about being stuck in a Majora's Mask style time loop. You have to figure out how to stop all the people in a mansion from getting murdered. I highly recommend it.

that game looks cool but apparently my computer doesnt meet minimum specs for this adventure lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

those nuclear bomb planting terrorists make some good points

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

cangratulations on evil eagle for beating 3 games 500 times over this year

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

There's 4 wallpapers and they're all risky in different bikinis

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

Did it again, recorded it this time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7-LlYeQxWY

Was really going for no death but oh well.

im now impressed at my 8 year old self for repeatedly getting to and dying at what was apparently at the final boss on 1 credit

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Cat Machine posted:

Star Fox 2 - similar to SF1 in a lot of ways, I really like the concept though and it would be cool if Nintendo re-used it for a modern game

isnt that what the ds one was?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Aston posted:

18. Half-Life

It's the first time I've played it and, well, I'm not sure it's aged super well but I can see how it would be revolutionary at the time it was released. Half Life 2 is next.

How was it?

i just looked up what other games came out that year for perspective and man i want to go back to 1998 :stare: https://www.google.com.au/search?client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&q=games+released+1998&oq=games+released+1998

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i ran out of room on the shirt

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://clips.twitch.tv/OptimisticOutstandingWatercressKippa

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

godly game

im probably going to 100% it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i got the credits on rayman legends but theres still so much game to play it seems ridiculous

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

i guess the songs before you mash the button qte and after the mash button qte are different

sounds like karaoke is cancelled

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

porongus...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

planescape torment. i enjoyed it overall but man oh man actually playin the game sucks. also i didnt get a screengrab of it but theres a dialogue tree at the end of the game thats got 20 different responses and most of them end in one line thats pretty much just "huh interesting"

im glad i focussed on being a spell caster when i played it years ago because you can easily wipe every battle with 0 effort for the last half of the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i finally beat alcazar on my phone. queen 6 is a bitch

• Locked thread