Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

1. Mafia 3
2. Final Fantasy XV
3. Uncharted 4
4. Ratchet & Clank (2016)
5. Legend of Zelda BotW
6. Yakuza 0
7. Persona 5
8. Prey (2017)
9. Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death (2003)
10. Domina
11. XCOM 2 War of the Chosen

HORMELCHILI fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Sep 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Mafia 3. Overwhelming amount of similar missions and collectibles but decently acted story with light exploitation film vibes. Cool setting and graphics, some great set-piece missions, easy but powerful combat, fun slidey driving. They just added races which are pretty fun but not really substantial enough to add that muchto the game. No story dlc is out yet but im curious to see if its like some twenty minute bullshit or something deeper

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Also this game has the best "driving on brick road" vibration ever. It feels real its nuts

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Final Fantasy XV

Excellent. Feels

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

About the ending what was up with the ten year thing? Was it because the gods realized the crew minus Noctis needed like ten years of training for two fights? Or had Ardyn done something to the crystal?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Uncharted 4 on hard

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

it's not cool that i have to read a book in order to get context for things happening in a game

You dont have to.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ratchet & Clank (2016) solid fun gameplay, looks great, does anyone know if they're gonna do more remakes?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Here's a post about a game beating me. A team of bots beat me, skylark, Hormel Chili, Bob, and a pubbie in a Counter Strike game mode last night.

i could feel that coming in the air tonight

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

badum badum badum badumbumbum ch ch

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
25% completion

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

11) Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

Another badass capcom beat em up. I don't think I'll ever be able to 1cc this one lol

really want to play this

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yakuza 0

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

bump_fn posted:

ff xv finally bothered to go back and finish this before i get into P5. chpater 13 wasnt as bad as i was expecting given all the whining, kinda want to try some of the bonus dungeons

yeah idk if people were underlevelled or what

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

at the date posted:

I would have thought the waifu-bots would have made you ashamed to launch the game in the first place

Formed Jerusalem as Knights in Ironman which is as close as I think I'm going to come to beating EU4, which together with Dishonored 2 brings my total to two.

i would have thought reading back one of your posts would have made you ashamed to post here in the first place bitch pelase gently caress off forever

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Persona 5

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It also has a cool screensaver mode built into the game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ludwig van Halen posted:

Watching the credits roll for Yakuza 0 right now.
I've got 60 some hours of total playtime and I still have to finish the real estate and cabaret side quests

E: correction, total play time was 70:01 at 62.83% completion

You should finish those theyre as much the story as the main missions imo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

codenameFANGIO posted:

I thought I got to the end of Arkham Knight but apparently the true ending requires you to get every Riddler trophy so keep posted I guess ✌🏻😎

i went and did that it isnt worth it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ArfJason posted:

ooh right, the curse of making things bigger, theres probably a trillion of them and likely more tedious ones

theres some where you have to use the cars detective mode to follow a path and if you dont follow it to the T the farther ones ahead dont show up

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Prey. i highly recommend it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

the b side of the tape is the original Metal Gear data. MSX games were released on tape and that's what data sounds like put through an audio processor

Oh poo poo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death (2003)

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Domina

cool game idea and its fun to watch your guys battle, some bad writing but not bad enough to ruin it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

Welp, I've finally finished my Dishonored 2 playthrough, which apparently took 19hrs 35min. Did it on hard as Emily without supernatural powers, as well as without being spotted or killing anyone, too. (Although at the end I did just rush through the last couple of minutes after going into the painting and just killing Delilah, so I could see that ending sequence as well)
Now it's time to go through it all over again as Corvo, and have a high-chaos run where I don't care about being spotted. Should be a good change of pace, after that last playthrough.

Ive been meaning to do the same, the badboy negligence playthrough lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Squeezy Farm posted:

Kirby's Blownout rear end

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm thinking of playing Persona 3 Portable soon (it was actually the first SMT game I played although I didn't get very far), should I go for male or female MC?

whats persona without banging anime babes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yeah actually they will posted:

Infamous second son

been playing this as well

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i dont like that the graffiti is tied to a moral choice because sometimes you have to bve harsh to get a message across

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Oh yeah idk if it actually changes your meter significantly or whatever i just thought it was weird to say if you dont kill anyone you have to spraypaint flowers and chipmunks or whatever

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Xcom 2 War of the Chosen
normal, no ironman

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I thought it'd be more convenient but honestly, it just makes me skip over them without checking to see if they updated.

lol word

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol is that real

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

cod ww2 campaign on hardened- pretty dull

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

iirc everyone loved prey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I just started playing gta sport its fun but i wishi hapedal and wheel. Nailing turns by holding an analogue stick at an angle feels like an affront to god even if the burger king is right spot on or w/e

• Locked thread