Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Juicy screenys are all well and good, but I would prefer to see a real hearty vid, get to the meat of an actual demo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Woah pog boyfriend is a literal sultan, really rifling your selves in the foot here. Big-time spender in the Haiti aid thread iirc. Also when we donated bees to developing African nations. Not that Alabama thing tho. Kinda fickle.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
How do you envision the final quality intro?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Why didn't you just make an anime?

also this

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

hyperdevbox posted:

We will do our best to make it look absolutely beautiful!

C'mon man, gimme some deets I can really sink my teeth into.

And if you know Hebrew and love games for nerds, you might want to check out the forums game Paradise Lost. We're deciding the best way to kill a giant scorpion creature because it doesn't love El.

Now that's a JRPG setting I'd be heavily into. France is cool, but drat, totally ripped muscle dudes, giant monsters and stuff? Piety and all that kinda noise? Intrigue? Secrets? No real idea what's going on around you? Could rock the world of tactical Japanese role playing games.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
El's the only real god, now you must die. Expect to be hewn in half with this sword reforged out of armor pieces from a hundred decadent mighty men who also turned away from El. (I miss the Judah game)

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
devbox I'm gonna ignore you, serious replies only i'm afraid

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

JosephWongKS posted:

There's no plan. They are simply delusional.

Or funding is somehow already secured and this is just a way to rip off dweebs

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Donate to hyperdevbox

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Ron, have you had enough of the tyrannical iron fisted momos? Why did you do this? Are you trying to spark a revolution!? Stay safe buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
the terror has ended :thermidor:
there was a secret war in heaven or some poo poo like that
the allegorical reinterpretation of the events in these threads would make a better game setting of thermidor 1769 the beginning of the end

• Locked thread