Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

What are you going to do when you don't get funded? You haven't had any donations for about a week now and you're at $800/$25000. Unless you somehow start racking up $10k a day you're dead in the water. Do you have any alternative means of finding this? Don't you think the lack of interest in funding this is going to be reflected by a lack of sales? Do you think it might be best to cut your losses and just make Real Snowglobe 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

hyperdevbox posted:

Try again and again to find ways to fund the game.

e.g.?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

You know I just figured out who Ron's dismissive attitude, unwarranted sense of superiority, dogged determination to get his vanity project published and inability to handle criticism reminds me of

The difference being, of course, that Tommy had the work ethic to actually fund his project instead of begging internet strangers for money and insulting them when they asked questions about it.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Golden Goat posted:

Should we take bets on if they hit 1% by the end of the campaign?

0.5% might be giving them a fighting chance. There's no way they're tripling the amount that hasn't increased this year.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

nerdz posted:

OP, how is it like to be an expat living the dream of moving to japan and making games?

He doesn't make games, he's in a lovely band.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Ayn Marx posted:

OP as a French person l have to ask: why do you hate my country? Why must you sully the very soul of our great nation with this sub-moronic degenerate trash-fire farcical deplorable sick filth? What have we done to you? Why OP??

Revenge for all the Japanese people who suffered mental breakdowns because Paris is so poo poo.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Stumpus posted:

This thread was funny and I liked forward to it with great anticipation every day in hopes of some words from OP.

Now it's lame and should be closed because it has turned from good natured guillotine jokes to incomprehensible angry people.

Like why are you legitimately getting angry in this thread? If you find yourself making angry words in the Thermidor thread you have missed the point.

gently caress YOU!!!!!!!!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

But Not Tonight posted:

I really wanna know what sucker tossed 200 dollars of their money in the garbage

It's not flexible funding so there's no way they're not getting that back if I understand how this works correctly.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Endorph posted:

fyi near as i can tell 'maki morimoto' has never done a song for anything else ever so its entirely possible they just grabbed a random japanese person and told her to sing for them

Or someone didn't want their name associated with this.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Ron, why did you name your band Balangist? That sounds suspiciously similar to Falangist.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Are you actually working on the game? Are you a programmer in addition to a musician? Truly a modern day renaissance man.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

grate deceiver posted:

I'm pretty sure it's still Ron that put you on ignore. The 'first guy' must be pre-juicy screenies era.

His very first post introduces himself as Ron.

He also PMed me a link to his SoundCloud for some reason

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

hyperdevbox posted:

The reason I sent you a link to one of my band's tracks is because you said it was lovely (I'm presuming before even listening to it), so I thought that maybe after you gave it a listen you might change your mind.

I didn't.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

hyperdevbox posted:

You didn't what?

Change my mind

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

hyperdevbox posted:

The first four battles of the game!

Wait, the police investigate the tavern to find the girl? But in that opening video they search it before she gets kidnapped.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

hyperdevbox posted:

Very similarly to these game developers, HyperDevbox too has a large following and fans that have stuck with us throughout the years, and are always excited to hear about any new games from our studio

Really?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

hyperdevbox posted:

I don't know why some people are getting the impression that we haven't released any games, and only did porting for Android...
Here is a list of the main titles we have developed:
  • Matchiiz
  • Indy 500 Arcade Racing
  • ExZeus
  • ExZeus 2
  • LoveCatch

You're forgetting the most important AAA+ title you guys made:

Real Snowglobe

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

boy are my arms tired posted:

Ey y'all this isn't the shitpost about failed kickstarters

Correct. This is thread to shitpost about a failed Indiegogo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

:laffo:

I can only assume you intend to rectify this grievous error as soon as possible, but I'm confused as to Ron thinks all the people waiting for juicy screenies will get them if he closes this thread.

• Locked thread