Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
Whoa stop you're gonna make him cry

Fwiw the music was pretty good op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
thats okay i heard in japan you can also be paid in anime

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
only thing that is missing is The Most Generic Anime Jpop song to back the gameplay

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
I think they are going to cancel the campaign by the end of this week and re-emerge a couple of months later with the fully fleshed out tavern scene that we've all been waiting for

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
As we all know anime is causing the younger people of Japan to not have sex with eachother which will lead to a loss of up to a third of the population and will be an absolute disaster for the Japanese social security system. Isn't it immoral to continue with this project?

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Reiterpallasch posted:

I actually currently work at Google and am genuinely curious in what sense we are supposed to be partners with them.

What would the janitor know about key partners

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
They did the dumbest thing they could do lmao

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Hyperdevbox posted:

Thank you for your comment, a crowdfunding campaign is not only a mean to fund a project but also to gauge the general interest, if we see not interest or just a little then, sadly, we will have to end the Thermidor project.

The end is nigh

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Oh looks like this crowdfunding campaign got Thermidor's goal in the first 12 hours or so. https://www.fig.co/campaigns/deadfire/

So what you're saying is they should start a new campaign on fig?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
0 retweets 0 likes

• Locked thread